Naomi Campbell is an English model, actress and singer. Recruited at the age of 15, she established herself amongst the most recognizable and in-demand models of the late 1980s and the 1990s and was one of six models of her generation declared supermodels by the fashion industry and the international press.
Rhythm & Blues, Pop
Model, Actress, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Naomi Campbell was born on May 22, 1970 in Streatham, London, England.
She is currently 49 years old.
She has Afro-Jamaican and Chinese-Jamaican ancestry.
Naomi attended Barbara Speake Stage School in London, UK. As her mom was also a dancer, she also tried and got entrance into Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts in London at the age of 10 to learn ballet.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Valerie Morris (Dancer)
- Siblings – Pierre Campbell (Younger Half-Brother)
Naomi Campbell can be contacted via these modeling agencies –
- Munich Models
- D’Management Group
- Marilyn Agency – Paris
- Look Models International – Vienna
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Priscillas Model Management
- Tess Management
- Elite Model Management – Barcelona
- Marilyn Agency – New York
- Artform – Tel Aviv
- IMG Models – New York (2009 – 2011)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Naomi Campbell dated –
- Robert De Niro – In the early 90s, actor Robert De Niro and Naomi were believed to be an item. She also wanted to marry him.
- Enrique Palacios (2001) – Venezuelan model, Enrique Palacios dated Naomi in 2001. They met for the first time in Stromboli islands.
- Lars Ulrich (2001) – Metallica drummer, Lars Ulrich was RUMORed to have had a fling with the supermodel back in 2001. He was seen flirting with Naomi in a nightclub in San Francisco.
- Sean Combs (2002) – The British model then dated American musician, Sean Combs briefly in 2002. Their split was amicable.
- Luca Orlandi (2004) – Campbell dated Italian fashion designer, Luca Orlandi in 2004.
- Matteo Marzotto (2004) – Italian entrepreneur, Matteo Marzotto dated Naomi for eight months in 2004.
- Tommy Lee (2004) – She had a fling with another musician and drummer, Tommy Lee in March-April 2004. The duo met via their mutual friend Sean Combs (with whom she dated in 2002) at a party in Florida.
- Usher Raymond (2004) – In the last quarter of 2004, Naomi and singer Usher were romantically linked to each other. They split in December 2004 and on asking the reason of their split, Usher revealed that he was bored with her.
- Badr Jafar (2005-2006) – Emirati business executive, Badr Jafar dated Naomi for a couple of months from 2005 to 2006. He is about 8 years her junior.
- Terrence Howard (2007) – Actor Terrence Howard was RUMORed to be dating Naomi in 2007 when the two were spotted together. He denied the rumors and said that he was just mentoring Naomi.
- Quincy Jones (2007-2011) – American film, music and TV producer and jazz trumpeter, Quincy Jones was RUMORed to be dating Campbell from 2007 to 2011. He is roughly 37 years her senior.
- Gerard Butler (2007) – Scottish actor, Gerard Butler was RUMORed to be an item with Naomi around March-April 2007.
- André Balazs (2007) – Hungarian hotel mogul, André Balazs was RUMORed to be dating Naomi, when they were spotted together during a dinner date in New York in April 2007.
- Marcus Elias (2008) – Brazilian entrepreneur, Marcus Elias started dating Campbell in February 2008 after they met during a Vogue party in Sao Paulo, Brazil. They dated ON and OFF after that time. She was also photographed wearing an engagement ring, just two weeks after meeting him. They were RUMORed to have split just after that time and reconciled in May 2008 during Cannes film festival. They spent their vacation in Capri Islands (of Italy) in June 2008.
- Vladislav Doronin (2008-2013) – Russian real estate entrepreneur, Vladislav Doronin started dating British supermodel in 2008 when they met during Cannes film festival. After seeing together for five years, they separated in May 2013.
- Kola Aluko (2013-2014) – Nigerian energy business magnate, Kola Aluko and Naomi were an item from October 2013 to 2014.
- Michael Fassbender (2014) – In April 2014, German-Irish actor, Michael Fassbender and Campbell were RUMORed to be dating each other.
- Hassan Jameel (2016) – In July 2016, Naomi and Saudi Arabian businessman, Hassan Jameel (owner of a Toyota car dealership in the Arab country) dated together. They were spotted together at the British Summer Time Festival in London.
- Louis C. Camilleri (2017) – In July 2017, it was announced that Naomi was dating Maltese multimillionaire, Louis C. Camilleri who was made the CEO of Ferrari in July 2018.
- Skepta (2016-2018) – Rapper Skepta and Naomi were rumored to be dating towards the end of 2016. The speculations were sort of confirmed when the couple was spotted getting cozy during various events. However, things went downhill for the duo after he shared an Instagram post of a baby scan in March 2018, which made the fans think that Naomi was expecting. Due to this negative publicity, the rumored relationship between Skepta and Naomi got dissolved.
- In feet – 5 feet 9½ inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Modeling for famous brands such as Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, Prada etc.
In 1991, she appeared in musical comedy film Cool as Ice for her role as “singer at first club”.
She released her debut music album titled Baby Woman in 1994 via Epic Records. It didn’t perform well in her native country England and is considered a failure. However, the album did very well in Japan. She was able to sell more than 1 million copies worldwide.
Fashion Show Debut
She debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 1988 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Yves Saint Laurent.
She has advertised for a number of brands and big fashion labels such as Avon, Accessorize, Alessandro Dell’Acqua, Anna Molinari, Antonio Fusco, Absolut Versace, Atelier Versace, Azrouel, Bali, Barneys, Blackglama, Bloomingdale’s, Philipp Plein, Pinko, Prada, Pupa, Pzero Pirelli, Ralph Lauren, Revlon, Rifat Ozbek, Robert Lee Morris, Rocawear, Rosa Cha, Saks Fifth Avenue, Skinny, Stephen Oulech, Superga, Swish Jeans, Thierry Mugler, TNG, Triumph Bras, Valentino, Versace, Victoria’s Secret, Yigal Azrouel, Yohji Yamamoto, Yves Saint Laurent, and Zoomp.
Naomi Campbell Favorite
- Favorite Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
- Favorite Food – KFC, McDonald’s, Raisinets, Mars bars, Snickers, deep chocolate fudge Häagen-Dazs
- Favorite Shops – Pearl Lowe (London), Steinberg & Tolkien (London), Resurrection (New York), Southpaw Vintage Clothing (New York)
- Favorite Shoes – Alaia, Blahnik, Louboutin, Marc Jacobs
- Favorite Singer – Prince
- Favorite Designers – Azzedine Alaia, Dolce and Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen
Naomi Campbell Net worth
Naomi Campbell has a estimated net worth of $60 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Naomi Campbell
- Her birth certificate also does not reveal her father’s name. Her biological father left her mom when her mom was four months pregnant.
- Campbell also stayed at Rome in her childhood for a couple of days, where her mom used to work as a modern dancer.
- She was a guest at Simon Cowell‘s 50th birthday party.
- Campbell is the first black model to appear on the cover page of British Vogue, French Vogue, and Time magazine.
- She likes to wear vintage clothes, especially those of the 1930s.
- She regards Quincy Jones as well as Chris Blackwell as her father.
- She has appeared in 1987 and 1995 version of Pirelli Calendar.
- Naomi also made herself to the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit issues in 1997 and 2002.
- Along with Claudia Schiffer and Elle MacPherson, she was the co-owner of Fashion Café restaurant chain (now defunct).
- She once in 2007 interviewed Venezuelan President, Hugo Chavez to be published in British GQ.
- She can be seen in Bob Marley‘s music video for “Is This Love” in 1978 (she was seven at that time).
- She got the title of “honorary granddaughter” from Nelson Mandela in 1997.
- She reveals that she does not wear a heel, which is short than 4 inches.
- Naomi was discovered at the age of 15 by Beth Boldt of Elite Model Management in Covent Garden when she was walking from her school to home.
- In March 2013, Campbell graced the inaugural cover of Numéro Russia.
- In 2014, Campbell covered the May issue of Vogue Australia, the September issue of Vogue Japan, and the November issue of Vogue Turkey; the latter two were special editions celebrating Campbell and fellow supermodels.
- In 2015, Campbell signed on as a recurring character in the Fox drama Empire as Camilla Marks, a fashion designer and love interest to Hakeem Lyon, portrayed by Bryshere Y. Gray.
- In 2016, Campbell appeared in the music video for Anohni’s single “Drone Bomb Me”.
- In 2018, as every year, the international fashion community honors the best and brightest in American design at the CFDA Fashion Awards. Naomi Campbell will receive the prestigious Fashion Icon Award at the CFDA’s ceremony on June 4.
- Visit her official website @ naomicampbell.com.