Claire Holt is an Australian actress, known for her roles as Rebekah Mikaelson in the television series The Vampire Diaries and its spinoff series The Originals, Samara Cook in Pretty Little Liars, Emma in H2O: Just Add Water and Kate in the survival horror film 47 Meters Down.
Claire Rhiannon Holt
Birthday / Date of Birth
Claire Holt was born on June 11, 1988 in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
She is currently 30 years old.
Claire is a graduate of Stuartholme School in Toowong.
- Father – John Holt
- Mother – Ann Holt
- Siblings – Madeline Holt (Sister), Rachel Holt (Sister), David Holt (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claire Holt dated –
- Christopher Poree – H2O: Just Add Water co-stars Christopher and Claire dated in the past.
- Luke Mitchell (2008) – After separating from Poree, she dated her another H20: Just Add Water co-star in 2008.
- Rafi Gavron (2009) – English actor, Rafi Gavron dated Holt for a couple of months in 2009 after starting his relationship in February 2009.
- Joseph Morgan (2011-2012) – After meeting on the set of The Vampire Diaries, Holt was RUMORed to be dating English actor Joseph Morgan from November 2011 to January 2012.
- Matt Kaplan (2014-2017) – Film producer Matt Kaplan and Claire started dating in April 2014. They got engaged in July 2015. In April 2016, the couple got married. In April 2017, she filed for divorce from Matt, giving the reason as “irreconcilable differences”.
- Andrew Joblon (2017-Present) – Real estate executive Andrew Joblon and Claire revealed about their engagement in December 2017. In March 2018, she announced that she had a miscarriage. On August 18, 2018, they got married. On 11 October 2018, Holt announced on Instagram that she was pregnant and revealed on 19 November that she was expecting a son.
- In feet – 5 feet 6.5 inches
- In centimeters – 169 cm
- In meters -1.69 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Claire Holt made her onscreen debut as Lindsay Rollins in the American supernatural horror film, Messengers 2: The Scarecrow, in 2009.
Holt landed her first television role as Emma Gilbert in the Network Ten children’s television series, ‘H2O: Just Add Water in 2006. She appeared in the first two season of the series in a total of 51 episodes until 2008.
Best known for her starring roles in H2O: Just Add Water, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Aquarius and 47 Meters Down.
Holt has done endorsements for Dreamworld, an Australian theme park, Sizzler and Queensland Lifesaving.
Awards & Nominations
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Sci-Fi/Fantasy||The Originals||Nominated|
Claire Holt Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – The Vampire Diaries
- Favorite Movie – This Is England (2006)
- Favorite Scary Movie – The Silence of the Lambs (1991)
Claire Holt Net Worth
Claire Holt has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Claire Holt
- As a young girl, she was very athletic and was involved in several sports like volleyball, water polo, and swimming.
- Asides acting, she is also a singer and holds a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do.
- Holy got her major break when she was cast as Emma Gilbert on the Australian children’s show H20: Just Add Water in 2006.
- She is best friends with fellow actress Phoebe Tonkin and good friends with Paul Wesley, The Vampire Diaries co-star.
- She is a fan of the Harry Potter book series.
- 2012, she was ranked at #15 on The CW’s 20 Hottest Women list.
- She knows to play the piano and guitar.
- She was featured in the Buddy TV’s “100 Sexiest Women” list for three consecutive years in 2011, 12 and 13 respectively.
- She has a tattoo on her body which reads ‘gratitutde.’
- She also played Rebekah Mikaelson in the TV series The Vampire Diaries spin-off The Originals.