Christine Metz is an American actress and singer. She played Kate Pearson in the television series This Is Us, which earned her nominations for a Primetime Emmy Award and two Golden Globe Awards. Chrissy he has also appeared in films such as Sierra Burgess Is a Loser and Breakthrough.
Christine Michelle Metz
Actress, Comedian, Singer, Songwriter, Voiceover Artist
Blues, Hip Hop
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chrissy Metz was born on the 29th of September 1979, in Homestead, Florida, United States.
She’s currently 42 years old.
She is of German, English, Irish, and Hungarian descent.
Chrissy studied in a community college after graduating from high school.
- Father – Mark Metz (Served in the United States Navy)
- Mother – Denise Hodge
- Siblings – She has two siblings, two half-siblings.
- Relatives – Thomas Walter Metz (Paternal Grandfather), Ruth Dorsch (Paternal Grandmother), Curtis Pearson Britt (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Lou Schmitz (Maternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chrissy Metz has dated –
- Martyn Eaden (2008-2015) – Chrissy married copywriter Martyn Eaden on January 5, 2008. But, got separated on January 31, 2013. Martyn filed for divorce from her on November 12, 2014, which was finalized on December 11, 2015.
- Josh Stancil (2016-2018) – In October 2016, Chrissy started dating cameraman Josh Stancil. She made her relationship public in January 2017. In 2018, they separated which she revealed during “The Wendy Williams Show”.
- Hal Rosenfeld (2018-2020) – Composer Hal Rosenfeld and Chrissy started dating in late 2018. In November 2018, her relationship with Hal was confirmed when they were found together on a date night in New York City. The couple broke up in 2020.
- Bradley Collins (2020-Present) – Chrissy announced her relationship with Bradley Collins on her Instagram in October 2020.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 181 kg
- In Pounds – 399 lbs
- Measurements – 47-50-46
- Bust – 47 inches
- Waist – 50 inches
- Hip – 46 inches
- Bra Size – 42E
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 18 (US).
Kaylee became known after appearing the lead role in the comedy-drama series This Is Us, which won her the Screen Actors Guild Award for “Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series” both in 2018 and 2019 while she was also nominated for Golden Globe Award for “Best Supporting Actress – Series, Miniseries or Television Film”, Primetime Emmy Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series”.
In 2007, Chrissy made her film appearance in a romantic comedy Loveless in Los Angeles as Bonnie.
In 2005, Chrissy made her first TV show appearance in Entourage as Counter Girl in episode #7 of season 2.
Metz has released a single titled, Trouble with the Winners, which she has performed in association with The Vapors.
Chrissy Metz Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Chrissy Metz Net worth
Chrissy Metz has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Chrissy Metz
- Instagram – chrissymetz
- Twitter – Chrissy Metz
- YouTube Channel – Chrissy Metz
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chrissy Metz
- As a child, she had to move to Japan after her father got posted there. She lived in Japan for ten years and learned to speak Japanese before English.
- While growing up, Chrissy was a physically active kid but had a problem with her binge eating which would see her polish off a tray of brownies with a friend.
- While in high school, she was in a chamber choir, which she selected over the musical theater.
- After moving to Hollywood, she started working as an assistant for a talent manager from Florida to help her make ends meet and pay bills.
- She has animal lover, and a dog named Jack.
- Metz has worked as a junior commercial agent for leading talent management agencies such as Buchwald Talent Group and Abrams Artists Agency.
- She had once worked as Ariana Grande‘s agent.
- In 2018, it was announced that Metz would star in Breakthrough working with producer DeVon Franklin. She is cast as Joyce Smith, the mother of John, a 14-year-old boy who fell through an icy Missouri lake and was proclaimed dead.
- Chrissy studies with acting coach John Kirby.
- In 2018, she appeared as Trish, Veronica’s overbearing and estranged mother, in the teen comedy-drama film, Sierra Burgess Is a Loser.
- In 2021, Metz voiced a character in Muppets Haunted Mansion.