Jessica Origliasso is an Australian singer-songwriter, actress and fashion designer. Born and raised in Albany Creek, Queensland she, alongside twin sister Lisa Origliasso performed in show business at a young age. Origliasso rose to fame in the 2000s when she and her twin sister formed the pop duo the Veronicas. In 2001, she had a recurring role alongside her sister in the children’s television series Cybergirl as Emerald Buxton. In 2007, she co-designed a fashion line with her sister called The Veronicas, aimed at girls aged 7–14, for Target. Origliasso has been endorsed by Nu:U, Calvin Klein, Keds and Estée Lauder.
Jessica Louise Origliasso
Jess, Jeh, Choogie, Jessie
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Fashion Designer
Electro-Rock, Pop Punk, Pop Rock
Sony Music Australia, Sire, Warner Bros. Records
Date of Birth / Birthday
Jessica was born on December 25, 1984 in Albany Creek, Queensland, Australia.
She is currently 34 years old.
On her father’s side, she is of Italian descent. While on her mother’s side, she has Australian ancestry.
Jessica Origliasso went to the Ferny Grove State High School in Brisbane’s suburb of Ferny Grove. She later got enrolled at the Wavell State High School.
- Father – Joseph Origliasso
- Mother – Colleen Origliasso
- Siblings – Lisa Origliasso (Younger Twin-Sister) (Singer, songwriter, actress and fashion designer), Julian Origliasso (Older Brother) (Music manager of the band The Veronicas)
Her portfolio is managed by her bother Julian Origliasso.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Origliasso has dated:
- Ryan Cabrera (2005 – 2006) – Jessica dated American singer Ryan Cabrera in 2005. The couple were spotted at various places and events and eventually ended their relationship after a year.
- Azaria Byrne (2006 – 2009) – Origliasso and musician Azaria Byrne dated between 2006 and 2009. The couple broke out in October 2009 and are still in good terms.
- Billy Corgan (2010 – 2012) – Jessica began dating singer Billy Corgan in 2010. Since then, they were spotted at several places and helped each other on their albums. In June 2012, She revealed on Twitter that she broke off with him.
- Josh Katz (2014 – 2016) – She started dating YouTuber Josh Katz in late 2014. And, their relationship ended in 2016, when she became intimate with Ruby Rose.
- Ruby Rose (2008 and 2016-2018) – Jessica first dated actress and model Ruby Rose in 2008. Their relationship didn’t last much longer at that time. However, they got back together towards the end of 2016. They had rekindled their romance after re-discovering the spark between them while working on The Veronicas’ music video On Your Side. They made their relationship public by sharing a couple of pictures on their respective social media accounts. In August, they went on a romantic trip to Shanghai, China. However, following their trip to the Jade Buddha Temple in China, Ruby took an unexpected step as in September, she deleted all of their pictures that were posted over the last 10 months. Their last image together dated back to November 2016. To add to the confusion, they were spotted together on the red carpet at the Australian Emmy nominees sunset reception on September 17, 2017. This on-again-off-again relationship finally ended in March 2018 which was revealed by Ruby on April 1, 2018, via Instagram.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Being one half of the pop duo The Veronicas. The Australian pop duo has released several successful studio albums, which have topped music charts and have been platinum certified as well. Having played the role of Emerald Buxton in the Australian children’s TV series, Cybergirl.
Jessica hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till 2017.
In 2005, her music band The Veronicas released their debut studio album, The Secret Life Of…, which managed to reach the #2 spot on the Australian music charts. The album was also certified 4x platinum.
In 2001, she made her first TV show appearance in the family fantasy TV series, Cybergirl.
She has been affiliated with brands such as Nu:U, Calvin Kelvin, Keds, Estee Lauder and Rock-n-Rebel fragrance.
Cars & Bikes
There isn’t enough data on the internet about the cars Jessica is driving around.
The Origliasso sisters, who call themselves The Veronicas, lives together in a lavish mansion in Los Angeles, California. They also own a luxury house in their hometown in Australia.
Jessica Origliasso Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Jessica Origliasso Net worth
Jessica Origliasso has a net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019. Much of her earnings come from singing, endorsement and appearances on television.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessica Origliasso
- Jessica and her sister Lisa started performing at the age of five. They used to perform at local events and award shows under the name of Origliasso Twins.
- They created a band under the name “Lisa & Jessica” and released three albums.
- In their teens, the Origliasso twins created another band with a few of their friends called, Teal. They released a single, Baby Its Over under their band.
- The Origliasso sisters travelled all around the world, writing and recording songs with other songwriters, after they signed with the independent record label Engine Room Recordings.
- They rose to prominence after they signed a record deal of $2 million with Sire Records. Thereafter, they made themselves known by The Veronicas, under which they released a dozens of tracks.
- In 2003, Jessica and her sister roped in two of their friends to form a new band, Teal. Soon after, their band released their single, Baby It’s Over.
- In 2004, Jessica and Lisa were signed up as songwriters with Excalibur Productions Australia after having impressed music executive Hayden Bell with their demo tracks.
- In August 2007, her music group released their exclusive fashion range at the Target Miranda store. The products from their range were sold all over Australia.
- In January 2009, she posed wearing nothing except a faux fur jacket for a photo shoot conducted by the animal rights group, PETA. The photoshoot aimed to hammer an anti-fur message.
- In 2017, The Veronicas singed a record deal with Sony Music and have released a number of albums. The Veronicas released various singles in 2016 and 2017, In My Blood, On Your Side and The Only High.