Cher Lloyd is an English singer, songwriter and model. Lloyd rose to fame in 2010 when she finished fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor. Lloyd’s debut single, Swagger Jagger, was released in July 2011 and entered at number one on the UK Singles Chart. Her second single, With Ur Love featuring Mike Posner, was released on 31 October 2011 and peaked at number four on the UK Singles Chart. Lloyd’s debut album, Sticks and Stones had two releases: its standard edition and a US version. The album peaked at number four on the UK Albums Chart while the latter version debuted at number nine in the US Billboard 200.
Cher, Chez, Mini-Cheryl
Syco Music, Epic Records
Model, Singer, Songwriter, Rapper, Recording Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cher Lloyd was born on July 28, 1993 in Malvern, Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom.
She is currently 26 years old.
Cher studied performing arts from Dyson Perrins High School. Post that, she went to Stagecoach Theatre Arts School.
- Father – Darren Lloyd
- Mother – Diane Lloyd
- Siblings – Sophie Lloyd (Younger Sister), Josh Lloyd (Younger Brother), Rosie Lloyd (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cher Lloyd dated –
- Craig Monk (April 2011-Present) – Craig Monk started dating the singer in April 2011 and the dating relationship of less than a year turned into an engagement in January 2012. But, she announced her engagement in March 2012. Monk was Cher’s hairdresser. They married on November 18, 2013, at a secret ceremony.
- In feet – 5 feet 1½ inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 49 kg
- In Pounds – 108 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-32
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 32 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 5 (US) shoe.
Finishing fourth in the seventh series of The X Factor in 2010. She was signed to Syco music (a British record label founded by Simon Cowell in 2002. It has the exclusive right to sign the winners and finalists of The X Factor and Got Talent).
Cher has not done any of the films.
She released her first studio album, Sticks + Stones on 7 November, 2011 under the labels Syco, Epic. There are different editions to her album like UK edition, US edition, or US Vinyl edition and like-wise.
She has appeared on television, firstly as a contestant on The X Factor UK in 2010. She finished fourth in the reality singing TV show.
She has no brand endorsements till now.
Awards & Nominations
|2011||UK Music Video Awards||The People’s Choice Award||Swagger Jagger||Nominated|
|2013||Radio Disney Music Awards||She’s The One – Best Female Artist||Cher Lloyd|
|Funniest Celebrity Take||How To Audition – Cher Lloyd|
|Hit The Road – Best Break Up Song||Want U Back|
|The Bestest – Song Of The Year|
|MTV Europe Music Awards||Artist on the Rise||Cher Lloyd|
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||Breakup Song||Really Don’t Care (Demi Lovato featuring Cher Lloyd)|
|Choice Summer Song||Won|
|Young Hollywood Awards||Song of the summer/ Dj replay||Nominated|
|MTV Video Music Awards||Best Lyric Video|
|2015||Radio Disney Music Awards||Hit The Road – Best Breakup Song|
|Musical Mashup – Best Collaboration||Won|
Cher Lloyd Favorite
- Favorite Shoe Designer – Christian Louboutin,Tabitha Simmons
- Favorite Beauty Products – Face Scrub, Moisturizer
- Favorite Moisturizer – Lancome Bienfait Aqua Vital
- Favorite Accessories – Hats, Chains, Rings
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Riccardo Tisci, Frida Giannini, Alexander Wang, Prabal Gurung and Rag & Bone
Cher Lloyd Net worth
Cher Lloyd has a estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Cher Lloyd
- Instagram – cherlloyd
- Twitter – Cher Lloyd
- YouTube Channel – Cher Lloyd, CherlloydVevo
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cher Lloyd
- She is compared to the 2004 X Factor judge, Cheryl Cole as she has a great amount of similarity to Cheryl Cole. Both have similarly placed hand tattoos, hair colors, fashion sense, music tastes, performing styles and even their names. So, Lloyd is sometimes called as Mini Cheryl.
- Cher is a fan of Dolly Parton (Country music artist).
- Lloyd’s music features many music styles like of bubblegum pop, dance-pop, dubstep, electronic, electropop, hip hop, synthpop, pop and dance-pop in some of her songs.
- Her fans call themselves as The Brats.
- In November 2011, Lloyd announced her debut headlining UK tour, the Sticks and Stones Tour, which took place in March and April 2012.
- In December 2011, Lloyd signed a record deal with L.A. Reid to Epic Records in the United States; a solo version of “Want U Back” was confirmed as Lloyd’s debut single in the US and the first one from the American and Australian release of Sticks and Stones.
- On 15 July 2016, Lloyd teased the release of her new song, Activated, on social media; the song premiered on 22 July 2016.
- In May 2017, Lloyd announced that she had signed with ie:music.
- In 2018, she was the featured vocalist on the track “4U” by Swedish producer Joakim Molitor.
- In 19 October 2018, Lloyd released the single None of My Business along with the music video.
- Visit her official website @ cherlloyd.com.