Chachi Gonzales is an American dancer, choreographer and actress. She was a member of the dance crew I.aM.mE, which won the sixth season of America’s Best Dance Crew in 2011. Gonzales was one of the backup dancers for the Tribute to Britney Spears as part of the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards. In 2012, she was named “Teen Choreographer of the Year” at the World of Dance 2012 Industry Awards and made a dance appearance with I.aM.mE in the Disney TV programme, Shake It Up.
Olivia Irene Gonzales
Dancer, Choreographer, Actress, Host, YouTuber
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chachi Gonzales was born on January 23, 1996 in Houston, Texas, United States.
She is currently 23 years old.
She is of Mexican descent.
Chachi Gonzales studied at the Lanier Middle School in Houston, Texas. She got her first training in hip-hop from the same school.
- Father – David L. Gonzales
- Mother – Guadalupe Gonzales
- Siblings – Dominique Gonzales (Older Sister), Chris Gonzales (Older Brother), Leslie Gonzales (Older Sister), David Gonzales (Older Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chachi Gonzales has dated –
- Josh Leyva (2014-2017) – Chachi and Josh Leyva started dating in 2014. Josh is a popular YouTuber from Campton, California. Chachi and Josh dated for almost 3 and a half years. They met at the launch party of Palmer, one of YouTube’s channels, in New York in April 2014. They have been featured together in each other’s videos and were never shy about appearing together in public. Unfortunately, their relationship came to an end towards the end of 2017, due to commitment issues.
- Jukka Hildén (2018-Present) – In 2018 she began dating Jukka Hildén and they got engaged in August of 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 162.5 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 112.5 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She was a member of the I.Am.Me dance crew. They even won America’s Best Dance Crew in 2011. Her strong presence on social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. she has earned over 1.4 million subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel.
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the thriller The Legend of DarkHorse County as ChaChi Bishop.
In 2011, she made her first TV show appearance in the reality show America’s Best Dance Crew.
She has endorsed many brands like Honda Civic, HP, Tarte Cosmetics, Invisalign, Clairol Color, Clinique and M&M’s chocolate.
Chachi Gonzales Favorites
- Favorite Christmas Movie – Elf (2003)
- Favorite Animated Movie – Finding Nemo (2003)
- Favorite Christmas Song – Sleigh Ride
- Favorite Disney Princess – Belle
- Favorite Candy – Sour Candies
- Favorite Flavor – Coconut
- Favorite Pie – Coconut Cream Pie
- Favorite Sushi – Crazy Roll
- Favorite Cereal – Pops
- Favorite Ice Cream – Cookies, Cream
Chachi Gonzales Net worth
There are no details about her net worth available at this time, it’s sure that she makes millions from her dancing performances, endorsement deals, film and TV appearances and YouTube advertisement revenue, among others.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Chachi Gonzales
- Instagram – chachigonzales
- Twitter – Chachi Gonzales
- YouTube Channel – Chachi Gonzales
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chachi Gonzales
- She started taking ballet lessons from a local dance studio when she was six years old.
- She got her nickname “Chachi” from a Spanish word “muchachita” which means “little girl” as she was the youngest member of her family.
- She was part of the hip hop crew at her school that helped her to hone her dancing skills.
- Her first celebrity crush was Ben Affleck.
- She loves scary movies.
- She has an obsession with white dogs. She has two of them namely, Lexie and Rocco.
- In 2012, she was named “Teen Choreographer of the Year” at the World of Dance 2012 Industry Awards and made a dance appearance with I.aM.mE in the Disney TV programme, Shake It Up.
- In June 2013, she choreographed the dance to the second theme song of the fashion doll franchise Monster High, in “We Are Monster High”.
- She launched her own clothing line in 2014 called Dotheads By Chachi.
- Chachi Gonzales has choreographed in a bunch of films as well as conducted dance workshops worldwide, including the United States, Philippines, Belgium, Russia, the UK, Ireland, Mexico, Spain, Germany, Slovenia, Poland, Portugal, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Thailand and India.
- Gonzales has an official app for both Android and iOS created to keep contact with fans.
- Gonzales won the Remi Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in the film The Legend of DarkHorse County at the 2014 WorldFest-Houston International Film Festival awards.
- In 2015, she won the silver Remi Awards for Original Comedy Short for 2014 In the News episode “Dog Day”.
- In May 2015, Gonzales visited the Philippines for the second time to judge in the grand finals of the Jagthug World Dance Off competition which was held at the Mall of Asia Arena in Manila on May 30, 2015.
- In 2016, she participated in the famous show Make It Pop that is launched on Nickelodeon.