Brenda Song is an American actress. Song started in show business as a child fashion model. Her early television work included roles in the television shows Fudge and 100 Deeds for Eddie McDowd. After many commercials and television roles in the late 1990s, Song won a Young Artist Award for her performance in The Ultimate Christmas Present. In 2002, Song signed a contract with Disney Channel and starred in the 2002 Disney Channel Original Movie Get a Clue and then made significant contributions to the channel, including Stuck in the Suburbs and many other productions.
Brenda Julietta Song
B, Bren S, Bren, BS
Actress, Singer, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brenda Song was born on March 27, 1988, in Carmichael, California, United States.
She is currently 31 years old.
Her father is Hmong, while her mother is Thai.
Song was named an All-American Scholar in the ninth grade. She was homeschooled and earned a high school diploma at age 16, then took courses at a community college. She graduated from the University of California, Berkeley in 2009, majoring in psychology and minoring in business.
- Father – Belongs to a Hmong family (Second-grade school teacher)
- Mother – Mai Song (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Timmy Song (Younger Brother), Nathan Song (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brenda Song dated –
- Raviv Ullman (2006-2007) – Raviv and Brenda met for the first time in 2004 when they were filming for the TV series Phil of the Future. They didn’t start dating until April 2006. The duo finally called it quits in January 2007.
- Aaron Musicant (2007) – Actor Aaron dated Brenda for a couple of months in 2007 when they met in Tipton Hotel in Boston.
- Jesse McCartney (2007-2008) – Brenda met Jesse for the first time while filming for the TV series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody in 2005 and later for the music video of Jesse’s song “Good Life”. The duo commenced dating in March 2007 until August of 2008.
- Jason Dolley (2008-2009) – Song dated actor Jason for a year from October 2008 to September 2009.
- Flo Rida (2009) – Brenda was RUMORed to be dating rapper Flo Rida in May 2009.
- Trace Cyrus (2010-2012; 2013-2017) – Brenda and singer Trace appeared publicly for the first time during NYLON magazine’s Young Hollywood Event. They spent the time together and looked cozy in each other’s company. Since that time they made numerous appearances together on the red carpet. On October 14, 2011, People magazine announced that they had engaged. There was also some buzz about Brenda to be pregnant with Trace’s child. The couple separated in June 2012. In January 2013, they again reconciled and started seeing each other. This on and off relationship came to an end for the final time in August 2017.
- Macaulay Culkin (2017-Present) – In October 2017, Brenda Song commenced dating actor Macaulay Culkin.
- Feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- Centimeters – 157 cm
- Meters – 1.57 m
- Kilograms – 51 kg
- Pounds – 113 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Her performance as London Tipton in TV series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (2005-2008) and The Suite Life on Deck (2008-2011).
Song appeared in a 1995 narrative short film Requiem for her role as Young Fong.
She was a part of the group of Disney Channel Circle of Stars, where she performed with other stars from Disney Channel TV series and took part in recordings.
Song was a part of the American sitcom Thunder Alley, where she played the role as Kathy in 2 episodes from 1994 to 1995.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Awards & Nominations
|2001||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a TV Movie (Comedy), Supporting Young Actress||The Ultimate Christmas Present||Won|
|2003||Young Artist Award||Best Performance in a Television Comedy Series, Guest Starring Young Actress||The Bernie Mac Show||Nominated|
|2006||Asian Excellence Award||Newcomers Award||The Suite Life of Zack & Cody||Nominated|
|2011||Kids’ Choice Awards||Funniest TV Sidekick||Nominated|
Brenda Song Favorites
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Singers – Ashlee Simpson, Hilary Duff, Kelly Clarkson, Mariah Carey
- Favorite Music – Rock
Brenda Song Net worth
Brenda Song has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019. She lives with her family in Carmichael, California.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brenda Song
- Brenda’s parents though were born in Asia but met for the first time in Sacramento, California as grown-ups (adults).
- She moved to USA at the age of 6 to pursue her acting career.
- She has a Maltipoo dog, named Teddy.
- Song was an All-American Scholar in her freshman year (ninth grade).
- In 2008, she was one of the TV Guide’s “13 Hottest Young Stars to Watch”.
- Her image was used without her permission in an advertisement, for which Brenda filed a lawsuit seeking at least $100,000 in damages in April 2008.
- In 2010, she was the celebrity endorser of the Walt Disney Company’s Disney Cruise Line.
- In 2011, she was also the spokesperson of the clothing brand OP.
- In 2012, Song starred in the short film First Kiss along with her Social Network costar Joseph Mazzello.
- In August 2013, Song was cast in a leading role in the Fox television series Dads, in which Song portrayed Veronica.
- In October 2014, Song signed a talent holding deal with Fox and 20th Century Fox Television to star in a television project.
- In April 2015, Song was cast in a regular role in the NBC comedy pilot Take It From Us.
- In November 2015, Song was cast in the show Life in Pieces as Bonnie.
- In February 2016, Song was cast in CBS pilot Bunker Hill.
- In March 2017, Song was cast as a series regular in the CBS pilot Real Life. She was also cast in Seth Green’s directorial debut Changeland.
- In August 2017, it was announced that Song would be starring in Freeform’s first original holiday movie, Angry Angel.
- In March 2018, it was revealed Song would join the cast of new show Station 19 for a multi-episode arc.
- In December 2018, it was announced that Song is starring in the Netflix movie Secret Obsession.