Billie Eilish is an American singer and songwriter. Her debut single, “Ocean Eyes”, went viral and has accumulated over 132 million streams on Spotify alone as of October 2018. Her debut EP Don’t Smile at Me was released in August 2017. Following the EP’s success, Apple Music named Eilish as its newest Up Next artist a month later in September 2017.
Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell
Vocals, Guitar, Ukulele, Keyboard
Birthday / Date of Birth
Billie Eilish was born on December 18, 2001, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 17 years old.
She has Irish and Scottish ancestry.
Billie Eilish’s parents decided to home school her along with her older brother Finneas.
- Father – Patrick O’Connell
- Mother – Maggie Baird (Actress, Musician, Songwriter)
- Siblings – Finneas O’Connell (Older Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actor)
Billie Eilish is managed by Danny Rukasin and Brandon Goodman of Working Group Management.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters -1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 135 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
In August 2017, she released her debut EP, Don’t Smile at Me.
- Billie Eilish released her debut single “Ocean Eyes” in 2016 on SoundCloud and a music video was released byt March 2016. The song became a huge hit on the platform garnering more than 10 million plays in a short span of time. The song was re-released worldwide by Darkroom and Interscope Records on November 18, 2016, which went on to become a major hit.
- She released her debut EP “Don’t Smile at Me” in August 2017.
Billie Eilish appeared as herself in the comedy talk show, The Late Late Show with James Corden in 2017.
Eilish made the leap to international fame with the release of her debut single “Ocean Eyes”, and instantly she became an internet sensation. The success of the song led her to sing with record label Interscope Records.
She has appeared in a TV commercial for Apple Music in 2017.
- Platinum blonde dyed hair
- Her unique fashion sense which is characterized by baggy silhouetted clothes.
- Often wears a gold wristwatch
- Loves wearing thick gold chains
Billie Eilish Favorites
- Favorite Fashion Brands – Fendi, Gucci, Off-White, Golf Wang
- Favorite Horror Movie – The Babadook
- Favorite Horror TV Series – The Walking Dead, American Horror Story
- Favorite Color – Yellow
Billie Eilish Net Worth
Billie has an estimated net worth of $300 thousand dollars, according to the media. She lives in Los Angeles, California.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Billie Eilish
- Instagram – wherearetheavocados
- Twitter – Billie Eilish
- YouTube Channel – BillieEilishVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Billie Eilish
- Eilish was raised in Highland Park, Los Angeles and joined the Los Angeles Children’s Chorus when she was eight years old.
- She began writing and singing her own songs at age eleven along with his brother who was already writing, performing and producing his own songs with his band.
- She also took dance lessons while she was young.
- Her brother asked her record the song Ocean Eyes in her own voice which later went on to become a major commercial success. The song was written by his brother. The success of the song catapulted her to stardom status.
- In February 2017, Billie released the single, ‘Bellyache,’ which was produced and co-written by her brother.
- She faced criticisms for not smiling in photographs for which she responded that she doesn’t like smiling and that makes her feel weak and powerless.
- She is also often criticized for her eccentric dress sense, but never cares for them.
- She cites artists Tyler, The Creator, Drake, Earl Sweatshirt, Big Sean, Childish Gambino, Aurora, A$AP Rocky, and Lana Del Rey as her music inspirations.
- Billie released the single “When The Party’s Over” on October 17, 2018.
- After it went viral on SoundCloud, Hillydilly, a music discovery website, discovered it and posted it on their website.
- The song was eventually discovered by Danny Ruckasin and he got in touch with her brother with the proposition to represent them.
- Before her music career took off, she was more interested in contemporary dance and used to spend 11 hours per week working in the dance studio.
- While growing up, she acted in a number of plays. However, after going for one lousy audition, she decided that acting wasn’t for her.
- Visit her official website @ billieeilish.com.