Ben Hardy is an English actor. Ben is known for playing Peter Beale in the BBC soap opera EastEnders. He made his film debut as Archangel in the superhero film X-Men: Apocalypse and played Roger Taylor in the biographical film Bohemian Rhapsody. Ben has appeared in several TV series and movies including Children in Need, Drunk History: UK, Mary Shelley and The Woman in White. In 2018, it was announced that he was cast in the Netflix action thriller film 6 Underground directed by Michael Bay.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ben Hardy was born on the 2nd of January 1991, in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 29 years old.
London, England, United Kingdom
Ben attended Sherborne Abbey Primary School and the Gryphon School. He later enrolled at Royal Central School of Speech and Drama for his acting skills.
- Father – Keith Jones
- Mother – Angela Jones
- Siblings – Micheal Jones (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben Hardy has dated –
- Katriona Perret (2009-2018)– Ben and Katriona Perret dated for nearly 9 years. They both were childhood sweethearts. Ben and Perret decided to terminate their 9 year long relationship.
- In feet – 5 feet 8½ inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
- Measurements – 38-14-32
- Chest – 38 in or 97 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is 10.5 (US).
Ben is best known for playing Peter Beale in the BBC soap opera EastEnders. In 2018, he played Queen drummer Roger Taylor in the biographical film Bohemian Rhapsody which earned him a nomination for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture at the 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards.
In 2016, Ben made his theatrical film debut as Angel in the superhero film, X-Men: Apocalypse.
In 2012, Ben made his first television show appearance as a reporter on the drama series, Call the Midwife.
Ben Hardy has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Awards & Nominations
|2013||Inside Soap Award||Best Newcomer||EastEnders||Shortlisted|
|2014||TV Choice Award||Best Soap Actor||EastEnders||Longlisted|
|2017||Kids’ Choice Award||#Squad||X-Men: Apocalypse||Nominated|
|2019||Screen Actors Guild Award||Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture||Bohemian Rhapsody||Nominated|
Ben Hardy Favorites
- Favorite Movie – Beverly Hills Cop (1984)
- Favorite Novel – Native Son by Richard Wright
- Favorite Vacation Destination – Italy
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Ben Hardy Net worth
Ben Hardy has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ben Hardy
- Ben first ever acting role was at the age of 10 as Bella in the primary school production of Cinders.
- Ben has a knack for dogs. He has a pet dog named Frankie.
- Ben gained a nomination for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture at the 25th Screen Actors Guild Awards for his role as Queen drummer Rodger Taylor in Bohemian Rhapsody.
- In 2012, Ben starred as Arthur Wellesley in the David Hare play The Judas Kiss also featuring Rupert Everett.
- In 2013, He started to play Peter Beale on the BBC soap opera EastEnders which was previously played by Thomas Law.
- In April 2018, Ben starred as a lead character of Walter Hartright on the BBC adaptation of the novel, The Woman in White.
- In 2018, it was announced that he was cast in the Netflix action film, 6 Underground directed by Michael Bay.