Arch Aplin III co-founded BUC-EE’s, Texas company that desires to convert the World Golf Village planned community into 104 gasoline pumps and Texas-szed, Texas style retail – a likely public nuisance documented by repeated reasoned and documented presentations from WGV residents. Perhaps BUC-EE’s has the legal right to build its pestilential project, rights bestowed sub rosa in badly drafted Planned Unit Development language by corporate bullies and County officials, unjust stewards, who did not define the term gasoline station. In 2022, he Arch made a great contribution to Texas A&M University towards creating an academic center. Arch gave an impressive $50 million to the college towards the project. According to A&M, the donation is one of the largest gifts it had ever received from an individual.
Arch “Beaver” Aplin III
CEO of BUC-EE
Birthday / Date of Birth
Arch Aplin III was born in 1958, in the United States of America.
He’s currently 65 years old.
In 1980, Arch received his Bachelor degree from Texas A&M.
- Father – Arch Jr.
- Mother – Lorita
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Arch Aplin III has dated –
- Joanie Arch Aplin – Arch is married to Joanie, who happens to be a supportive and loving wife. Together, they reside in Lake Jackson. Arch and his wife, Joanie have given birth to five children, by name of Anne-Elizabeth, Katherine, Hart, Lauren, and Joshua.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds – 172 lbs
Salt and Paper
He wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Arch became known for co-founder of BUC-EE’S, Texas company that desires to convert the World Golf Village planned community into 104 gasoline pumps and Texas-sized, Texas style retail — a likely public nuisance documented by repeated reasoned and documented presentations from WGV residents. Â It’s a clear and present danger to further tackily and tawdryize St. Johns County, a/k/a God’s country.
Arch Aplin III Net worth
Arch Aplin III has an estimated net worth of $400 million dollars as of 2023.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Arch Aplin III
- Arch grew up working in his family businesses. On trips to see his grandparents in Harrisonburg, Arch III would fervently get to work pumping gas and working in the general store.
- His father was in the construction business of building houses, churches, and apartments. He spent his teenage years working alongside his father and learned all he could about the home-building trade.
- Wanting to follow in his father footsteps, Arch III majored in building construction and in 1980, received his Bachelor degree from Texas A&M.
- However, he had bigger dreams. He thought he would go on to build skyscrapers.
- In 1982, the company that was founded by the Texan-born millionaire is Buc-ee’s. It was founded by Aplin when he was only 24 years old.
- Aplin III decided that he was also interested in going into the store business that his family had been into. However, he was looking at starting it a little differently.
- The first store began in Lake Jackson, and then in 1989, the Beach Store opened in Freeport.
- In the years that followed, Buc-ee’s did not just continue to grow but expanded to cover many other things, including a travel center that was started in 2003 and in 2012, the largest convenience store in the world opened.
- This facility has 120 fueling posts, cash registers, parking spots for a thousand cars, ice freezers, and many more.
- Another interesting way that he makes his fortune is through his gas business which is also a part of Buc-Cees. His gas station is the most popular in Texas, and his stores have canopies equipped with gas pumps.