Anna Shaffer is an English actress, known for her roles as Ruby Button in teen soap opera Hollyoaks and Romilda Vane in the Harry Potter film series. In 2014 she appeared in one episode of Glue as Heather and in 2016, played Rachel in two episodes of Class. She plays the role of Triss Merigold in the Netflix series The Witcher.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anna Shaffer was born on the 15th of March 1992, in London, England, United Kingdom.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Anna attended Highgate Wood School in Haringey, London and then attended Camden School For Girls, which is located in the London Borough of Camden in North London.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Maggie Barth
- Siblings – Josh Shaffer (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anna Shaffer has dated –
- Jimmy Stephenson (2015) – Shaffer has been in a relationship with her boyfriend Jimmy Stephenson.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 134 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Anna known for her roles as Ruby Button in teen soap opera Hollyoaks and Romilda Vane in the Harry Potter film series. She plays the role of Triss Merigold in the Netflix series, The Witcher.
In 2009, Anna made her feature film debut, playing the role of Romilda Vane, the fourth-year student who tried to use a love potion on Harry in the fantasy film, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
In 2011, she joined the British soap opera Hollyoaks as a regular cast, playing the role of Ruby Button. In 2013, she was nominated for Sexiest Female at The British Soap Awards.
Anna Shaffer Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Anna Shaffer Net worth
Anna Shaffer has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anna Shaffer
- Anna began working in the fashion industry as a lingerie model and has worked with several underwear brands including Figleaves.
- Anna has done guest roles in television series like Glue, Class and Fearless.
- She is represented by united agents and MOT models.
- In 19 December 2007, Shaffer was cast in the film, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince as Romilda Vane, the fourth year student who tried to use a love potion on Harry.
- In 2012, she appeared in the music video for the song YDEK by the Warehouse Republic.
- In 2018, Anna made her theatre debut in the lead role in Daisy Pulls It Off at the Park Theatre 200.
- In 2018, it was announced that Shaffer would play the role of Triss Merigold in the upcoming Netflix series, The Witcher.