Anita Hassanandani is an Indian actress who has acted in multilingual films and serials. She is best known for portraying Shagun Arora in Star Plus’s Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and a female shape-shifting serpent named Vishakha Khanna in Colors TV’s Naagin. She has also worked in some South Indian movies including Nenu Pelliki Ready, Thotti Gang and Nuvvu Nenu which later was remade as Yeh Dil in Hindi with Tusshar Kapoor.
Actress, TV Personality, Dancer, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Anita Hassanandani was born on the 14th of April 1981, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kavita Hassanandani
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anita Hassanandani has dated –
- Eijaz Khan – Anita was engaged to her Kkavyanjali co-star, Eijaz Khan. The couple broke-up in 2010 due to Eijaz’s closeness with Canadian singer, Natalie De Luccio.
- Rohit Reddy (2013-Present) – In 2013, Anita got married to corporate professional Rohit Reddy in Goa, India.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Anita is best known for portraying Shagun Arora in Star Plus’s Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and a female shape-shifting serpent named Vishakha Khanna in Colors TV’s Naagin.
In 2002, Anita made her Tamil film debut with Samurai where she played a supporting role. In 2003, she made her Bollywood debut with Kucch To Hai.
In 2000, Anita made her debut on television with Hare Kaanch Ki Churiya. She received recognition for Star Plus show, Kabhii Sautan Kabhi Sahelii by playing the role of Tanushree.
Anita has done endorsement work for several brands such as MirrorTheStore, Salian by Anushree, Pee Safe, House Of Coase, FADbulous, Helo App, Gulab Oils, Neetu Rohra, ALAMODE LABEL, Hema Khasturi Label, I Love Unloc – Mixify, Joy and Drools.
Anita Hassanandani Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Amitabh Bachchan
- Favorite Actresses – Hema Malini, Rekha, Dimple Kapadi
- Favorite Film – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- Favorite Book – Love Story by Erich Segal
- Favorite Perfume – Insolence by Guerlain
- Favorite Colors – Green, Purple, Yellow
- Favorite Travel Destination – Goa, London
- Favorite Cartoon Character – Tom & Jerry
- Favorite Food – Fish Curry
Anita Hassanandani Net worth
Anita Hassanandani has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anita Hassanandani
- Anita hosted TV shows like Comedy Nights Ka Jadoo and Code Red.
- She has appeared in music videos for songs such as Teri Yaad by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Peerh Meri by Pearl V Puri.
- She is friends with television producer, film producer, director, joint managing director and the creative head of Balaji Telefilms, Ekta Kapoor and they have also worked together.
- In 2005, she gained Indian Television Academy Award for Best Actress Jury for Kkavyanjali.
- In 2006, she gained Indian Telly Award for Best Actress In A Lead Role.
- In 2008, she participated in the first season of Fear Factor – Khatron Ke Khiladi.
- In 2013, she has appeared in the role of Shagun Arora on the television show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
- In 2014, she gained Award for Best Actress In A Negative Role Popular.
- In 2017, Anita received the online venture, TheBagTalk.com as a birthday present from her husband, Rohit Reddy. The venture is jointly owned by Anita and Tushar Jain of HSCV.
- In 2018, Anita made her web show debut by bringing to life the character of Dhara Sehgal Hindi short comedy series, Galti Se Mis-Tech in which she starred alongside actor Rithvik Dhanjani.
- In 2019, Anita won the Indian Telly Award as well as the Gold Award in the Best Actress in Supporting Role (Popular) category for her role in the drama series, Naagin 3.