Ana de Armas is a Cuban-Spanish actress. In 2006, she made her acting debut in the Spanish film Una rosa de Francia. In 2015, she starred in her first American film Knock Knock followed by Exposed, Hands of Stone and War Dogs. In 2017, she starred as Joi, an AI hologram, in the critically acclaimed neo-noir science fiction film Blade Runner 2049 for her performance she received worldwide recognition. In 2019, she starred in the mystery crime film Knives Out and the British action crime film The Informer. In 2020 Armas will appear in the next James Bond film, currently known as Bond 25.
Ana Celia de Armas Caso
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ana de Armas was born on 30th of April 1988, in Santa Cruz del Norte, Havana, Cuba.
She’s currently 34 years old.
Armas studied the National Theater School, Cuba.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has one brother.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ana de Armas has dated –
- Marc Clotet (2010-2013) – In June 2010, Ana and Spanish actor and model, Marc Clotet started dating and the two tied the knot in July 2011. But, the couple separated in February 2013 and filed for divorce which was finalized later in the year.
- Edgar Ramírez (2014-2016) – In 2014, Ana met Venezuelan actor, Edgar Ramírez with whom she later appeared in Hands of Stone. They are believed to have dated for some time due to their PDAs.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-26-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Ana is best known for Eli Roth’s Knock Knock (2015) in which she co-starred with Keanu Reeves.
In 2006, Ana first film was Una rosa de Francia in which she played the role of Marie.
In 2007, Armas first TV show was the Spanish TV drama-thriller series, El Internado, aired on Antena 3.
Armas has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Ana de Armas Favorites
Her favorite things are not known.
Ana de Armas Net worth
Ana de Armas has a estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ana de Armas
- Ana was just 12 years old when she decided to become an actress.
- She moved to Spain at the age of 19.
- Ana is good friends with her The Boarding School co-star Elena Furiase.
- In 2008, she was a cover girl for the FHM Magazine Spanish edition.
- In 2015, Armas starred in Knock Knock, alongside Keanu Reeves, whom she also co-starred with in the 2016 film Exposed.
- In 2016, Ana made her debut at the Cannes Film Festival.
- She has a pet dog named, Elvis.
- In 2016, her prominent Hollywood project was the biopic of the Panamanian former professional boxer Roberto Durán, Hands of Stone. Ana played Felicidad Iglesias, the mother of Roberto’s five children.
- In 2017, she appeared in Overdrive, a French action-thriller film and Blade Runner 2049 in the role of Joi, a holographic computer program which is the main character’s girlfriend.
- In 2020, Armas will be seen in the next movie of the Bond franchise. She will also feature in the upcoming drama Wasp Network and Entering Red, a short film directed by Matteo Garrone.