Amanda Leighton is an American actress. She is known for her voice acting work as Blossom in the 2016 Cartoon Network animated series The Powerpuff Girls, Poppy in the 2018 Netflix animated series Trolls: The Beat Goes On! and Polly in the 2019 Disney Channel animated series Amphibia. She is also known for her recurring role as Emma in the Freeform drama series The Fosters.
Amanda Leigh Ratzlaff
Birthday / Date of Birth
Amanda Leighton was born on the 7th of June 1993, in Fresno, California, United States.
She’s currently 27 years old.
Amanda graduated from Clovis West High School.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Leighton has dated –
- Sage Monroe Northcutt – Amanda is in a relationship with the professional mixed martial artist, Sage Monroe Northcutt. She often tends to share sweet photos of them together on her Instagram.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 158 cm
- In meters – 1.58 m
- In Kilograms – 50 kg
- In Pounds – 110 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Amanda is known for her voice acting work as Blossom in the 2016 Cartoon Network animated series The Powerpuff Girls, Poppy in the 2018 Netflix animated series Trolls: The Beat Goes On! and Polly in the 2019 Disney Channel animated series Amphibia.
In 2012, Amanda made her theatrical film debut in the romance-comedy film, Divorce Invitation as Young Alex.
In 2005, Amanda made her TV show debut as the Singing Cactus Kid in an episode titled The Silence of the drama series, Six Feet Under. It was a small-time role and took a hiatus from acting for five years.
Amanda has appeared in various commercials for brands such as Quicken Loans, Comcast, Plavix and Meow Mix.
Amanda Leighton Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts, Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Selena Gomez
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Pets – French Bulldogs
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food, Pizza, Chocolate
Amanda Leighton Net worth
Amanda Leighton has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amanda Leighton
- Amanda started her acting career at the age of 10 in her home town and got her first agent at the age of 12 when she started taking acting classes and going to auditions in Los Angeles, California.
- She also has 11 years of dance experience, which she used in ABC Family’s Make It or Break It, where she played a gymnast named Wendy Capshaw.
- She likes cuddling and hanging out with her dogs at home during most of her free time.
- Amanda has also voiced characters Reynn and Blossom in video games World of Final Fantasy and Lego Dimensions.