Allahabad Bank with its headquarters in Kolkata was a nationalized bank of India. On 30 August 2019, the bank was in news due to its merger with the Indian Bank. Until finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman had announced its merger Allahabad was the oldest joint stock bank in India. The bank was founded in Allahabad in 1865 and on 24 April 2014, the bank entered into its 150th year of establishment.
Until March 2018, Allahabad Bank had over 3245 branches across India. Allahabad Bank Net Banking facility was introduced so that customers may easily manage their bank account 24 x 7. Along with these customers of Allahabad bank can use the toll-free helpline at 18005722000 for any queries or complaints.
Who Can Apply for Allahabad Net Banking?
To avail the facility of Internet Banking, the account holder needs to have legal and valid access to the Internet and Allahabad Bank’s Internet Banking Service. The use of the Allahabad Net Banking Service is only restricted to Indian residents and account holders and not offered in other jurisdictions. The account holders of Allahabad bank can apply for facilities provided by the bank on Internet Banking.
The facility to an account holder shall be extended to the account holder subject and the account holder complying with Allahabad Bank’s credit parameters. This is when the account holder of Allahabad bank has submitted all documents required in a physical form to Allahabad Bank. Once done, the Allahabad Bank may in its sole discretion reject the application for the facility by the User.
How to Register for Allahabad Bank Net Banking
To Register for Allahabad Bank Net Banking follow the steps given below:
- Visit Allahabad Bank’s official website.
- Select the option ‘Application Form’
- Users will be redirected to a new webpage. 3 application forms will be displayed.
- Select the first Application Form.
- The user will need to get the Application Form printed.
- Then fill up all the boxes according to the instructions. This will include the CIF Number, Date of Birth, Customer Name, Address, Telephone Number, Email ID, etc.
- Deposit the Application Form at the bank.
- The account holder will receive the User ID for Internet Banking as directed by the bank official.
Allahabad Bank Net Banking Access
The Allahabad bank will provide the account holder a confidential Internet Banking User-id and a set of secret passwords by Allahabad Bank in the first instance. While accessing Internet Banking for the first time the account holder will need to change the password assigned by Allahabad Bank.
The account holders are advised to change the password as frequently thereafter as possible as a safety measure. Allahabad Bank also asks its account holder to adopt such other means of authentication that are not limited to digital certification and/or smart cards. The account holders should share means to access their account information even other than Internet Banking.
One has to take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized and illegal use or access to Allahabad Bank Net Banking. All commercially reasonable are taken care of by Allahabad Bank to ensure the security of and to prevent unauthorized access.
Allahabad Bank Net Banking Password
- The account holder and user of Allahabad Bank Net Banking is the sole owner of the password. He/She accepts sole responsibility for the use, confidentiality, and protection of the password. This also includes all orders and information changes (i.e. change of address) entered into Accounts using such a password.
- In case the Account Holder/User of Allahbad net banking facility forget the Internet Banking password or gets locked after a number of incorrect attempts, then the User may request for the issue of a new password. This can be done through the 24-Hour Phone Banking Service, Internet Banking Channel, or the Allahabad Bank Branch.