Adam Scott is an American actor, comedian, producer and podcaster. He is known for his role as Ben Wyatt in the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation for which he was nominated for the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Actor in a Comedy Series in 2013. He has also appeared as Derek in the film Step Brothers, Johnny Meyer in The Aviator, Henry Pollard in the Starz sitcom Party Down, Ed Mackenzie in the HBO series Big Little Lies, Adam Yates, Jr. in Hot Tub Time Machine 2 and Trevor in the NBC series The Good Place.
Adam Paul Scott
Actor, Director, Screenwriter, Producer, Comedian, Podcaster
Birthday / Date of Birth
Adam Scott was born on the 3rd of April 1973, in Santa Cruz, California, United States.
He’s currently 46 years old.
Adam completed his studies from Harbor High School. Later, he went on to study at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles.
- Father – Dougald Scott (Biology Professor)
- Mother – Anne Quartararo Chambers (Special Education Teacher)
- Siblings – Shannon Scott (Sister), David Scott (Brother)
- Relatives – Howard Donald Scott (Paternal Grandfather), Marion G. McIntosh (Paternal Grandmother), Salvatore Vincent Quartararo (Maternal Grandfather), Nancy V. Skiles (Maternal Grandmother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Scott dated –
- Naomi Sablan (1998-Present) – Adam and film producer Naomi Sablan met for the first time in 1998 in their early 20’s at a bar in Sunset Boulevard. Later, the couple started dating each other and in 2005, the couple got married. At that time, the couple lived in Lake Hollywood and they had their first child a daughter named Frankie Scott and later, had a 2nd child named Graham Scott.
- In feet – 5 feet 9.5 inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 155 lbs
- Measurements – 45-15½-32
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15½ in or 39 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Having played Caleb Sinclaire in the 2010 film The Vicious Kind, for which Scott was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for best actor.
In 1994, Adam Scott made his film debut playing a minor role as Joe in the flick Cityscrapes: Los Angeles.
In 1994, Adam appeared in an episode titled Pilot of the TV series, Dead at 21.
Adam has appeared in the commercials for many brands including Smirnoff and Volkswagen.
Adam Scott Favorites
- Favorite Movies – The Godfather (1972), The Godfather Part II (1974)
- Favorite Thing To Do As Actor – Work with Friends
- Favorite TV Shows – Simon & Simon (1981-1989), Saturday Night Live, Monty Python’s Flying Circus (1969-1974)
Adam Scott Net worth
Adam Scott has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – mradamscott
- Twitter – Adam Scott
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adam Scott
- Adam’s mother and father legally separated from each other when he was still a child.
- Growing up, he was part of the Little League Baseball, but he mostly preferred to sit the game out on the gym.
- Scott is a die-hard fan of the band R.E.M.
- In 1992, he appeared as an extra in the music video to their song “Drive”.
- In 2014, he started the Earwolf podcast U Talkin’ U2 To Me with comedian and actor Scott Aukerman.
- He had once, pitched a comic video to the Former President of The United States, Barack Obama to promote healthcare.gov.
- He has also guest appeared on numerous podcasts, including Comedy Bang! Bang!, How Did This Get Made?, and Kevin Pollak’s Chat Show.
- In 2010, Scott joined the cast of NBC’s acclaimed comedy series Parks and Recreation, in which he played Ben Wyatt, a state auditor who arrives in the fictional town of Pawnee, Indiana to evaluate the town’s funds.
- Actor Paul Rudd and Adam have been good friends for a long time.
- In 2015, he worked as executive producer on and portrayed Alex in, the comedy film The Overnight and also co-starred in the Christmas comedy slasher film Krampus.
- In 2017, Scott appeared in HBO’s Big Little Lies as Ed Mackenzie, the husband of main character Madeline Mackenzie, played by Reese Witherspoon.