Aamina Sheikh is a Pakistani film and television actress and former fashion model. She has received critical appreciation for her work as an actress, has established a career in the Urdu television industry and art films and is the recipient of four Lux Style Award from nine nominations. In 2018, Aamina starred in Asim Abbasi’s drama film Cake which was a critical & commercial success.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aamina Sheikh was born on the 29th of August 1981, in New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 22 years old.
Aamina received her primary education from Mama Parsi School, Karachi and secondary education from the American International School in Riyadh. Sheikh continued further studies in Karachi and did her O and A levels from St Joseph’s Convent School, Karachi and The Lyceum School, respectively. Aamina has majored in film video production from Hampshire College, Amherst, Massachusetts.
- Father – Abdul Sheikh
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Rehan Sheikh (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Aamina Sheikh has dated –
- Mohib Mirza (2005-2018) – Aamina tied a knot with the Pakistani popular actor, Mohib Mirza. After a long courtship, the couple married in 2005 in a gorgeous Islamic wedding ceremony. She gave birth to a daughter named, Meissa on August 11, 2015. They announced their separation in 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 3¾ inches
- In centimeters – 162 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Aamina well known for her role in the Geo TV series Dil e Nadan for which she received the Lux Style Award for Best Emerging Talent. She is also known for her role in Cake (2018) & Heer Maan Ja (2019).
In 2011, Aamina made her first film debut in the romance/musical film, Love Mein Ghum directed and produced by Reema Khan.
In 2008, Aamina landed her first role in television by appearing as Megha in the TV series, Wilco which was aired on PTV Home.
Aamina Sheikh Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Rekha
- Favorite Destination – Dubai
- Favorite Color – Blake, White
- Favorite Food – Fruit
Aamina Sheikh Net worth
Aamina Sheikh has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aamina Sheikh
- Aamina was awarded Miss Photogenic Award at the 1st Veet Celebration of Beauty Awards.
- Aamina made her on-screen debut in Sharjil Baloch and Khalid Ahmed’s telefilm, Gurmuch Singh ki Waseeyat.
- In 2008, Aamina played the role as Huma in the television drama series, Mera Naam Hai Muhabbat.
- In 2010, Sheikh did Mehreen Jabbar’s mega revenge drama television series, Daam which premiered on ARY Digital.
- In 2011, she played the role of a grieving mother in Summer Nicks multi award-winning feature social/drama film, Seedlings directed by Mansoor Mujahid.
- In 2014, Aamina portrays role of Shireen in soap series, Agar Tum Na Hotay that aired on Hum TV.
- In 2015, she made her first film appearance by playing the role of Mehwish in the drama film, Good Morning Karachi directed by Sabiha Sumar.
- In 2018, Aamina starred in Asim Abbasi’s comedy drama film, Cake which is directed by Asim Abbasi.
- In 2019, Aamina played the role as Nida in the romantic comedy film, Heer Maan Ja directed by Azfar Jafri.