Leila Otadi is an Iranian actress. She was introduced to stage acting at the age of 18. Leila’s film debut was Black Eyes by Iraj Ghaderi. Otadi has participated in various TV series, including Truth Revealed, Tears and Smiles, Blood Money & The Wound. In 2019, Leila portrayed the role in the television series, Gando which was broadcast on IRIB TV3.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Leila Otadi was born on the 5th of August 1983, in Shemiranat, Iran.
She’s currently 36 years old.
Leila earned her Associate degree in Interior Architecture from the Tehran University of Art.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Tara Otadi, Maryam Otadi (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Leila Otadi has dated –
Leila has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Leila is well known for her role in Skein (2014), Riot (2015) & Conditional release (2016).
In 2002, Leila had her first film onscreen role in the movie, The Black Eyes directed by Iraj Qaderi.
In 2006, Leila landed her first role in television by appearing in the TV series, The Last Sin which was broadcast on IRIB TV2.
Leila Otadi Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Leila Otadi Net worth
Leila Otadi has an estimated net worth of $0.2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – leilaotadi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Leila Otadi
- Leila has begun reciting poems since she was 17 years-old, and published her first book under the title of In Heaven There is No Crow, Nor Scarecrow.
- She speaks Persian and Turkish fluently and plays tennis, enjoys horseback riding.
- In 2010, Leila made her acting debut with the television series, Blood Money in which she played the role of Fereshteh.
- In 2013, she made her acting debut with the film, Laleh in which she played the role of Sara.
- In 2016, Leila played the role as Ava in the television series, We Relaxed which was broadcast on IRIB TV2.
- In 2017, Leila portrays role of Golden forehead gazelle in the film, White Forehead 2.
- In 2018, Leila made her Bollywood debut with the film, Kativsha in which she played the role of Zhila.