42 Dugg is an American rapper. He got into legal troubles and fell victim to the law from an early age. At age 15, he was sentenced to 6 years in jail. He is best known for his collaborations with rapper Lil Baby including “Grace” and “We Paid” the latter becoming his first top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100. He is jointly signed by Lil Baby and Yo Gotti through Empire Records. On June 5, 2020, Dugg Fled from a traffic stop in a rented SUV after running through a stop sign and was on the run for 2 months. Then on August 4th, he was captured and was released on bond for $20,000, but had to wear a GPS monitor as part of his conditional release.
Dion Marquise Hayes
Rapper, Singer, Songwriter
Collective, 4PF, Empire Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
42 Dugg was born on the 25th of November 1994, in Detroit, Michigan, United States.
He’s currently 25 years old.
In 2017, Dugg graduated from Legacy Christian Academy.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
42 Dugg has dated –
Dugg has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 156 cm
- In meters – 1.56 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12.5–30
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12.5 in or 32 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
His wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Dugg became known for his collaborations with rapper Lil Baby, including Grace and We Paid the latter becoming his first top 10 on the Billboard Hot 100.
In January 2018, Dugg released one of his first single track, Mama I’m Sorry. As the title states, the track is an apology to his mother for all the pain and heartache he caused her.
In August 2018, Dugg dropped two volume of 11241 Wayburn, part 1 being a mixtape and part 2 an EP.
In November 2018, Dugg dropped one of his hottest songs of all time, The Streets ft Babyface Ray. What some would consider his breakout single, the track certainly garnered him a lot of attention. In 3 months, it has seen over 3 million streams.
42 Dugg Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Will Smith
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Nicki Minaj, Jeezy
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Dark Blue
- Favorite Food – Continental Cuisine
42 Dugg Net worth
42 Dugg has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About 42 Dugg
- Dugg father and mother raised him in Detroit, Michigan, the USA where Dion Hayes took birth as well.
- During his childhood, he attended various schools but the rapper never completed his high school education.
- In 2010, he was arrested and incarcerated for 6 years.
- Dugg usually employs a slurred vocal style with auto-tune into his music.
- Hayes first gained traction for his tracks The Streets and STFU and after meeting Lil Baby in a high stakes dice game, he signed to Lil Baby’s 4PF and Yo Gotti’s CMG.
- On March 11, 2019, Dugg has inked a joint contract with CMG label and 4PF records.
- On March 10, 2020, Hayes was arrested on federal gun charges. He was released on March 17.
- Dugg collaborated with OMB Peezy, EWM Kdoe, Bagboy Mel, Cashkidd and EWM Buck on STFU.
- In May 2020, he was also featured on Lil Baby’s track We Paid which peaked at number 10 on the Billboard Hot 100
- He then appeared on a track titled Twisted on Lil Keed’s album Trapped on Cleveland 3 and on Kaash Paige’s debut album, Teenage Fever, on the track Fake Love.
- On June 5, 2020, Hayes Fled from a traffic stop in a rented SUV after running through a stop sign and was on the run for 2 months.