Zandy Reich is an American businessman. He is the president of the apparel company All Year Round which designs seasonless essentials for women for everyday use. According to their official website, the brand which boasts of being a label for women who don’t like to be labeled, is inspired by smart and strong women. Zandy was previously involved with another apparel company, Theory as their head of business development in 2011.
Fresh from his college graduation, he had joined Goldman Sachs in July 2006 as an associate in the Equities Division. He also worked for the investment banking company Renaissance Capital. Established in 2014, the company has a studio based in downtown NYC. They offer their services everywhere between NYC and Los Angeles, where their denim is made.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Zandy Reich was born on the 23rd of January 1983, in Philadelphia, United States.
He is currently 37 years old.
Zandy attended UPenn’s prestigious Wharton School of Business and has a bachelor’s in economics from the University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League school. He had been involved in sports since he was young and was the captain of the men’s varsity lacrosse team as an undergraduate student. Describing college to be the best four years of his life, he mentioned to Penn Athletics how proud he was about the job he had done for his college team.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zandy Reich has dated –
- Lea Michele (2018-Present) – Zandy has been dating actress and singer Lea Michele since last summer. They have been friends for a long time before they date each. The two got engaged on April 28, 2018. Lea Michele and Zandy Reich got married on Saturday, 2nd of March 2019, at an intimate ceremony in Northern California.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 160 lbs
His shoe size is 11.5 (US).
Zandy Reich Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Brie Larson
- Favorite Place to Travel – Moscow
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Italian Food
Zandy Reich Net worth
Zandy Reich has an estimated net worth of $15 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
He’s not on any official social media page.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zandy Reich
- Zandy was previously the head of business strategy and development at Theory.
- In April 29, 2018, Michele posted a picture of herself on the beach with her hand covering her face and showcasing a diamond ring. She captioned the picture with the sole word “yes”, accompanied by a ring emoji, to reveal to the world that she and Reich had become engaged.