Chanel West Coast is an American television personality, rapper, actress and model. She came to prominence for her roles in MTV’s Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory & Ridiculousness at a young age. In 2015, Chanel released a new song that was featured on Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory called Bass In The Trunk. In 2018, West Coast released a song titled Nobody & she curated the Chanel West Coast collection of smoking supplies for the cannabis subscription box company Daily High Club.
Chelsea Chanel Dudley
CC, Chanel West Coast
Rapper, Actress, Model, Television Personality
Hip-hop, R&B, Pop
Young Money Entertainment, Cash Money, Republic Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Chanel West Coast was born on the 1st of September 1988, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 31 years old.
Her mother is of English descent and her father is of Russian Jewish descent.
Chanel went to the Taft High School after studying for two years, she dropped out and instead took homeschooling route to complete her high school studies.
- Father – Her father was a DJ.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chanel West Coast has dated –
- Liam Horne (2014-Present) – In the second half of 2014, Chanel West Coast was reported to be going out with Scottish singer Liam Horne (also known as Liam Edwards). In fact, for her interview with LA Weekly in August 2014, she had used their date as a setting for the interview. He had even introduced her to his aunt and uncle during their date. But they didn’t date for long. Over the years, they have walked the red carpet together at a number of high profile events such as MTV Awards, which has helped dispel several breakup rumors.
- Solo Lucci (2017) – Based on their flirty behavior in the reality TV show, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, Chanel and Solo Lucci were rumored to be going out in August 2017.
- In feet – 5 feet 2½ inches
- In centimeters – 159 cm
- In meters – 1.59 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 36-26-37
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 5.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6 (US).
Chanel gained immense popularity for her roles in MTV reality TV shows, Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory and Ridiculousness. Having collaborated with popular music artists such as French Montana, Robin Thicke and Snoop Dogg.
Chanel began her music career in 2009 and the same year, she released her single Melting Like Ice Cream featuring Tiffanie Anderson. In 2013, she released her first mixtape Now You Know, featuring Snoop Dogg, French Montana, Ty Dolla $ign, Robin Thicke and Honey Cocaine.
Chanel hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film till date.
In 2009, she made her first television show appearance as herself in the MTV reality show, Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory. She was cast as a reckless model who takes up the position of a receptionist and secretary at the Fantasy Factory.
Chanel hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Chanel West Coast Favorites
- Favorite Inspiration – Tupac
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Rick Owens, Riccardo Tisci, Todd Lynn, Christopher Bailey
- Favorite TV Shows – Gossip Girls (2007-2012), The O.C. (2003-2007)
- Favorite Destination – Paris
Chanel West Coast Net worth
Chanel West Coast has an estimated net worth of $7 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Chanel West Coast
- Instagram – chanelwestcoast
- Twitter – Chanel West Coast
- YouTube Channel – Chanel West Coast
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chanel West Coast
- Chanel started listening to the hip-hop music at the age of 11. At the same age, she started smoking weed, which her mother used to cultivate at one point of time to pay their bills.
- She got an opportunity to star in Rob Dyrdek’s Fantasy Factory after her friends put her in touch with Dyrdek. However, she was hesitant to work in the show as she felt it would ruin her chances to be taken seriously as a music artist.
- As a child, she used to write poetry and it was after reading iconic rapper Tupac’s book, The Rose that Grew from Concrete, she got inspired to become a rapper.
- While growing up, she often used to accompany her father to various clubs in New York City for his DJing gigs.
- While growing up, she had to often move between New York City and Los Angeles because her father was based in the former, and her mother lived in the latter.
- In her childhood, she took singing and dancing classes and was even a singer for Kidz Bop, which is a music brand that creates compilation albums featuring contemporary songs performed by children.
- In 2009, Chanel appeared in Mike Posner’s Cooler Than Me music video.
- She signed her first record deal in 2011 with Polow Da Don’s Zone 4 record label. However, she eventually left the label without having released any material.
- She once met Lil’ Wayne at an event and managed to impress him enough to earn an invitation to perform at his Miami studio. She managed to ace her audition and was immediately signed to Young Money Records.
- She is so grateful of Lil Wayne for giving her a chance at stardom that she has named her Pomeranian dog, Weezy, in a tribute to Wayne’s alter ego, Lil Weezy.
- In 2009, Chanel helped create a clothing line named Valleywood. By 2019, she also released another clothing line named LOL CARTEL.
- In 2014, Chanel won the Best Group Award at the 2014 BET Awards for her collaborative song Hittin’ Like with popular artist Shanell.
- In 2018, West Coast released a song titled Nobody.
- In 2018, Chanel curated the Chanel West Coast collection of smoking supplies for the cannabis subscription box company Daily High Club.
- Visit her official website @ iamchanelwestcoast.com.