Yumna Zaidi is a Pakistani television actress. Yumna is recognized for her roles in the serial Khushi Ek Roag, Meri Dulari, Dil Muhallay Ki Haveli, Rishtay Kuch Adhooray Se, Mausam, Guzaarish & Zara Yaad Kar. She has established a career in the Urdu television industry & has received seven Hum Award nominations. In 2019, Yumna played a role of Hajra in social drama Inkaar opposite Imran Ashraf.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Yumna Zaidi was born on the 30th of July 1989, in Lahore, Pakistan.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Yumna has completed a Master’s in interior designing and has some experience with Radio Jockey and hosting.
- Father – Zameendar Zaidi (Died)
- Mother – Shabana Naheed Zaidi
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Yumna Zaidi has dated –
Yumna has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-25-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Yumna is known for her roles in the serials Khushi Ek Roag, Meri Dulari, Dil Muhallay Ki Haveli & Rishtay Kuch Adhooray Se. In 2014, Yumna has received several nominations including Best Supporting Actress Ullu Baraye Farohkt Nahi.
In 2012, Yumna made her first debut on the small screen with the TV serial Thakan of ARY Digital directed by Ameen Iqbal and written by Faiza Iftikhar.
Yumna Zaidi Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Osman Khalid Butt
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Singer – Atif Aslam
- Favorite Color – Black, White
- Favorite Food – Pakistani Foods, Chinese Foods
Yumna Zaidi Net worth
Yumna Zaidi has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – yumnazaidiofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Yumna Zaidi
- Yumna was nominated for Best On-Screen Couple for her appearance with Ahmed Ali in drama serial Ye Raha Dil.
- She walked the ramp for designer Aisha Farid’s collection Crystalline on Hum TV’s Bridal Couture Week.
- Yumna appeared in celebrity comedy talkshow Mazaaq Raat.
- In 2012, Yumna appeared in Urdu 1’s Teri Raah Main Rul Gai opposite Samiya Mumtaz and Sami Khan where she played the character of Maryam.
- In 2013, Yumna received praise for portraying emotionally intense characters in the dramas Geo TV’s Meri Dulari.
- In 2013, Yumna did a special appearance in series Sannata and played supporting role in Kashif Nisar’s directorial Kis Se Kahoon alongside Sajal Ali and Agha Ali.
- In 2014, Yumna played the role as Shazia in the television drama serial Mausam which was aired on Hum TV.
- In 2014, she made her first telefilm, Subah Be Daagh Hai in which she played the role of Ayesha.
- In 2015, Yumna appeared in her acting role in romantic drama serial, Jugnoo directed by Farooq Rind.
- In 2016, Yumna appeared in Momina Duraid’s Zara Yaad Kar where she played the lead character of Uzma Ikhtiar opposite Zahid Ahmed & Sana Javed.
- In 2017, she appeared in Hum TV’s Yeh Raha Dil in which she played the role of Hayat opposite Ahmed Ali.
- In 2017, Yumna appeared as Sila a victim of sexual harassment in Bee Gul’s directed Dar Si Jaati Hai Sila opposite Noman Ijaz and Saman Ansari.
- In 2019, Yumna played a role of Hajra in social drama Inkaar opposite Imran Ashraf and Sami Khan.
- In 2020, Yumna portrays role of Mushq on Geo TV of family drama television series, Raaz-e-Ulfat.