Ayeza Khan is a Pakistani television actress. Ayeza has played the leading roles in several television shows including Zard Mausam, Adhoori Aurat, Mere Meherbaan, Do Qadam Door Thay, Pyarey Afzal, Tum Kon Piya. She receives critical acclaim for her portrayal of Mehwish in Mere Paas Tum Ho. Ayeza is the recipient of several accolades including Lux Style Awards, Hum Awards and Pakistan International Screen Awards.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ayeza Khan was born on the 15th of January 1991, in Karachi, Pakistan.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Ayeza has completed her graduate studies from Newports Institute of Communications and Economics, Karachi.
- Father – Riza Yilmaz
- Mother – Kristina Kaneshiro
- Siblings – Wasif Khan, Arham Khan (Younger Brother) and Hiba Khan (Younger Sister) (Child Actress)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayeza Khan has dated –
- Danish Taimoor (2014-Present) – In 8 August 2014, Ayeza Khan is married to Danish Taimoor who is a famous actor of Pakistan showbiz industry. In 2014, they got wedded and they have two children a daughter named, Horrain Taimoor and a son named, Rayan Khan.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Ayeza known critical acclaim for her portrayal of Mehwish in Mere Paas Tum Ho & Seher in Thora Sa Haq. She is the recipient of several accolades including Lux Style Awards, Hum Awards and Pakistan International Screen Awards.
In 2009, Ayeza made her first television debut with a supporting role in the romance drama serial, Tum Jo Miley that broadcasted on Hum TV.
Ayeza Khan Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Ayeza Khan Net worth
Ayeza Khan has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – ayezakhan.ak
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ayeza Khan
- Ayeza started ramp walk and modeling at an early age of 16 years.
- Her performance execution in the social drama Pyarey Afzal garnered her critical acclaim and Lux Style Award for Best Television Actress.
- In 2011, Ayeza Khan showed up on the television screen with a supporting role Ajia in the sentimental drama serial Tootey Huwey per which was broadcasted on Geo TV.
- In 2012, Ayeza appeared in her acting role in television series, Sasural Ke Rang Anokhay.
- In 2013, she portrays role of Ayesha in the TV drama series, Extras: The Mango People.
- In 2014, Ayeza played the role as Haya with the drama series, Mere Meherbaan.
- In 2016, she made her acting in the telefilm, Teri Meri Love Story in which she played the role of Sonia.
- In 2017, Ayeza had worked in television show in the romantic drama series, Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai that aired on GEO TV.
- In 2018, she played the role as Dr. Rabail/ Rabbi G in the television series, Koi Chand Rakh directed by Siraj-ul-Haque.
- In 2019, Ayeza made her playing the role as Seher in the romantic drama television series, Thora Sa Haq started airing on ARY Digital.
- In 2020, Ayeza portrays role of Mehrunnisa (Mehru) in the romantic drama serial Mehar Posh.