Walker Scobell is an American actor who is widely recognized for his part in the sci-fi film The Adam Project. He has starred in various other movies including Secret Headquarters in the same year, and has been featured in several TV shows like Entertainment Tonight. Walker has amassed more than 180K followers on Instagram.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Walker Scobell was born on the 6th of January 2009, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
He’s currently 14 years old.
He has American ancestry.
His educational qualifications are-He is recently Pursuing School.
- Father – Peter W. Scobell
- Mother – Heather Melissa
- Siblings – Leena Scobell, Tanner Scobell
Girlfriend / Spouse
Walker Scobell has dated –
Walker has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight because of his career which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 4 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 150 cm
- In meters – 1.50 m
- In Kilograms – 42 kg
- In Pounds – 93 lbs
He wears a size 4 (US) shoe.
Scobell became known after his role in the sci-fi film, The Adam Project.
In 2022, Walker had his first film onscreen roll in American science fiction film, The Adam Project.
Walker Scobell Net worth
Walker Scobell has an estimated net worth of $550K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Walker Scobell
- Scobell was raised in a military family that moved to and resided in various places, from sunny California to the gorgeous mountains of Colorado.
- Walker had developed a love for acting in elementary school drama class and then via his memorable experience in a middle school play. He has disclosed that it was after a trip to California, that he had decided to pursue a career in acting, soon after which he had begun working on his craft.
- He has revealed that the first day he had stepped onto the set of a movie, he was stunned to see the huge number of people it takes to shoot a film.
- He had always thought that only a few people were required including the director and the actors.
- Walker has affirmed that he has always done everything he has been able to, in order to make people laugh that had helped him to acquire a great imagination.
- He has recollected that he had even surprised everybody on a class trip by suddenly showing up in a full Spider-Man costume.
- Among this performer’s favorite films are Deadpool and Avengers: Endgame.
- Scobell owns a large collection of Nike, Adidas, Puma, and other brands of shoes.