Isabelle Bridges is an American actress. She is well known as the daughter of Jeffrey Leon Bridges, an American actor, musician and producer. Her father is remembered for his role in The Last Picture Show, Hell or High Water, True Grit among several others. Besides, she is an author of the children’s book Daddy Daughter Day. What’s interesting, when Jeff read the book, he decided to provide illustrations for it and the result turned out to be fantastic.
Isabelle Annie Bridges
Actress, Celebrity Child
Birthday / Date of Birth
Isabelle Bridges was born on the 6th of August 1981, in the United States of America.
She’s currently 41 years old.
Bridges attended college at Pepperdine University in Malibu, California.
- Father – Jeff Bridges (Actor)
- Mother – Susan Geston
- Siblings – Jessica Lily Bridges (Younger Sister) (Guitarist), Haley Roselouise Bridges (Younger Sister) (Interior designer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Isabelle Bridges has dated –
- Brandon Boesch (2007–Present) – On July 7, 2007, Isabelle tied knots with Brandon Boesch. While in college, Isabelle met Brandon, and she describes it as love at first sight. The couple keeps a picture of the two of them on the day that they first met & Isabelle has stated that it is one of their most prized possessions. the two share a daughter named Grace Louise Boesch.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.70 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-35
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Isabelle became known as the daughter of Jeffrey Leon Bridges, an American actor, musician and producer. She also known for her role Termini Station, Today and, California Entertainment Weekly.
In 1989, Bridges had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Termini Station.
Isabelle Bridges Net worth
Isabelle Bridges has an estimated net worth of $750K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – isabellebridgesboesch
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isabelle Bridges
- Isabelle was born and brought up in the United States with her two sisters Jessica Lily “Jessie” and Haley Roselouise.
- She is the firstborn of Jeff Bridges and Susan Bridges. She is the granddaughter of Lloyd and Dorothy Dean Bridges & is the niece of Cindy and Beau Bridges.
- In childhood, she frequently visited her dad on the movie sets and had a chance to get acquainted with many interesting people.
- On July 7, 2007, Bridges tied knots with Brandon Boesch. In one of her interviews, she shared that she knew she would marry on that day when she was still in high school. The spouses reside in Oakland and raise two kids, daughter Grace and son Ben.
- Isabelle is a mother’s empowerment coach who aspires to create a circle of women and a safe space during coaching calls.
- Bridges is an author of the children’s book Daddy Daughter Day. What’s interesting, when Jeff read the book, he decided to provide illustrations for it and the result turned out to be fantastic.
- On October 19, 2020, Isabel announced that she had been diagnosed with lymphoma.