Vikas Manaktala is an Indian television actor known for portraying Cadet Amar Huda in Left Right Left and Gangadhar Rao in Jhansi Ki Rani. Vikas is known in the television industry for the shows Laal Ishq, Ghulaam,and Main Na Bhoolungi. In 2006, Vikas was nominated for the Fresh New Face – Male award at the Indian Telly Awards for his debut TV show Left Right Left. In 2019, Vikas was featured in the music video Psycho on YouTube. Vikas has appeared in a few commercials for brands like Maruti Suzuki, Reid & Taylor, starring Amitabh Bachchan, and Videocon, starring Shah Rukh Khan. In 2022, he was seen in Bigg Boss 16 as a wild card contestant and got evicted after three weeks.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Vikas Manaktala was born on the 10th of February 1984, in Tilak Nagar, New Delhi, India.
He’s currently 39 years old.
He has Indian ancestry.
Vikas completed his schooling at Mira Model School, New Delhi. He pursued his Bachelor of Commerce degree at the Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, New Delhi, India. He completed his Master of Arts degree from Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, New Delhi.
- Father – Yashpal Manaktala
- Mother – Chanchal Manaktala
- Siblings – Simmi Manaktala (Sister), Megha Manaktala (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Vikas Manaktala has dated –
- Priyanka Bassi – In 2006, Vikas was in a relationship with his co-star, Priyanka Bass. The two met on the set of the show, and reportedly, while shooting together, they started dating each other. In an interview, on being asked about his relationship with Priyanka, Vikas denied the rumours and said, That’s not true. We are good friends and that chemistry reflects on screen.
- Gunjan Walia (2015-Present) – On 21 April 2015, Vikas got married to Gunjan Walia in Chandigarh. In 2014, they got engaged in Delhi after being in a relationship for a few months. Gunjan was previously married to Sachin Verma, an actor, but in 2009, they separated within a year of marriage.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 85 kg
- In Pounds – 187 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Vikas became known for playing the role of Amardeep Huda in the TV series Left Right Left (2006) on SAB TV. In December 2022, Vikas participated as the wild-card contestant in the Hindi television reality show Bigg Boss season 16 on Colors TV.
In 2006, Vikas landed his first role in television by appearing as Cadet Amardeep “Amar” Huda in the series, Left Right Left.
Vikas Manaktala Net worth
Vikas Manaktala has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vikas Manaktala
- Vikas was born in Delhi to Yashpal Manaktala and Chanchal Manaktala.
- He belongs to a Punjabi family. His childhood was spent in Tilak Nagar, Delhi. Later he moved to Mumbai to work in the acting industry.
- Manaktala started as a ramp model. Later, he joined television in 2006, portraying Cadet Amardeep “Amar” Huda in Sony SAB’s Left Right Left until 2008.
- In the same year, he was nominated for the Fresh New Face – Male category at the Indian Telly Awards for the TV show Left Right Left.
- In 2013, after a five-year break, he made his comeback playing Sameer Verma/Aditya Jagannadh in Main Naa Bhoolungi on Sony Entertainment Television, opposite Aishwarya Sakhuja.
- In 2016, he acted as Neel Sharma in Yeh Hai Aashiqui. The next year, Manaktala appeared as Veer Pratap in Life OK’s Ghulaam alongside Param Singh and Niti Taylor.
- In 2019, Vikas appeared in three shows, Jhansi Ki Rani as Gangadhar Rao on Colors TV, Laal Ishq as Balveer on &TV, and Namah Lakshmi Narayan as Shiva on StarPlus.
- In 2019, he was featured in the music video Psycho on YouTube.
- In 2022, Manaktala entered the Colors TV’s reality TV show Bigg Boss 16 as a wild card contestant. He was evicted on day 90, finishing at 13th place.