Malvika Nair is an Indian actress who appears in Telugu, Malayalam and Tamil-language films. Her notable works include Black Butterfly, Cuckoo, Yevade Subramanyam and Taxiwaala. She made a cameo appearance in Ninu Veedani Needanu Nene. In 2018, she starred as Alamelu Gemini Ganeshan in the Savitri biopic, Mahanati, directed by Nag Ashwin, which was successful at the box-office ran of 100 days. In 2020, Malvika starred in Orey Bujjiga opposite Raj Tarun which was later directly released via OTT streaming platform Aha (streaming service) due to Covid-19 Pandemic.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Malvika Nair was born on the 1st of January 1998, in Delhi, India.
She’s currently 25 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Malvika attended the Toc H Public School in Vyttila, Kochi, before returning to New Delhi, where she continued her studies at DAV Sreshtha Vihar. She is a graduate from St Francis College for Women in Begumpet, Hyderabad. She has a Masters degree in Philosophy from University of Edinburgh.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Malvika Nair has dated –
Malvika has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114.5 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Nair became known for her work in the Telugu, Malayalam, and Tamil language film industries. Some of Malvika’s most prominent roles were in Black Butterfly (2013), Cuckoo (2014), and Yevade Subramanyam (2016).
In 2012, Malvika had her first film onscreen role in the Malayalam movie, Ustad Hotel as Hoori and she made her theatrical film debut as Diya in the action thriller movie, Karmayodha.
In 2022, Nair landed her first role in television by appearing as Vandana Bharadwaj in the Telugu series, Modern Love Hyderabad.
Malvika Nair Net worth
Malvika Nair has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – malvikanairofficial
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malvika Nair
- Malvika was born in Delhi. After spending part of her younger years in Delhi, Malvika relocated to Kerala along with her parents but moved back to New Delhi.
- While studying, Nair modelled, appearing in various advertisements as well as the Mohan Sithara-directed music video, Rithukkal.
- She subsequently began to receive acting offers and eventually entered the film industry at age 13.
- In her first few films she had minor supporting or cameo roles; in Ustad Hotel, she made a brief appearance in a song sequence.
- Her first major role was as Reena, a house maid who faces an acid attack, in the Malayalam drama film Black Butterfly (2013), a remake of Vazhakku Enn 18/9.
- She played a blind girl in the Tamil romantic drama Cuckoo. In 2015, she made her Telugu film debut with the film, Yevade Subramanyam.
- She appeared in films like Kalyana Vaibhogame, Nadigaiyar Thilagam, Taxiwala, and Kannadi.
- In 2020, she starred in Orey Bujjiga opposite Raj Tarun which was later directly released via OTT streaming platform Aha (streaming service) due to Covid-19 Pandemic.
- Malvika won Vijay Awards in the category of Best Debut Female, Filmfare Awards South in the category of Best Actress – Tamil for her debut film, Cuckoo (2014).