Sreeleela is an American actress of Indian origin who predominantly appears in Telugu and Kannada films. In 2019, she debuted with Kiss, winning Best Female Debut – Kannada at the SIIMA Awards, and in 2021, entered Telugu cinema with Pelli SandaD. In 2022, she has since starred action comedy Dhamaka. Sreeleela has fantastic acting abilities and can make a strong impression on any spectator.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sreeleela was born on the 14th of July 2001, in Detroit, city in Michigan, United States of America.
She’s currently 22 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Surapaneni Subhakara Rao (Industrialist)
- Mother – Dr. Swarnalatha (Gynecologist)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sreeleela has dated –
Sreeleela has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 656 kg
- In Pounds – 135 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Sreeleela became known as a South Indian female actress. Leela has been in a number of south Indian films in recent years. Because of her charming beauty and appearance, she garnered a lot of recognition and affection before to her debut in her first film.
In 2019, Sreeleela had her first film onscreen role in the movie, Kiss as Nandini.
Through her social media, Sreeleela has either endorsed various brands and designers including Bhargavi Kunam and Bhargavi Vikyathi.
Sreeleela Net worth
Sreeleela has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sreeleela
- Leela was born into a Telugu-speaking family in the United States and was brought up in Bangalore, India.
- Her mother, Swarnalatha, is a gynecologist based in Bangalore. She was married to industrialist Surapaneni Subhakara Rao, and Leela was born to Swarnalatha after the couple’s separation.
- On October 19, 2017, one of the earliest posts that Sreeleela uploaded to her Instagram account was. She had gained more than 2.5M followers on Instagram.
- Leela began her training in Bharatanatyam dance as a child. She aspires to become a doctor and as of 2021, was in the final year of her MBBS.
- Initially, her family was against her decision to join the film industry. However, in 2019, they later agreed to her choice when she was cast in Kiss directed by A. P. Arjun.
- In 2019, Sree made her debut theatrical film appearance in Kiss. From there, she went on to be cast in several other movies including Bharaate and PellisandaD.
- Leela has various projects lined up in the future. She is set to appear in the film Aadikeshava, opposite Panja Vaisshnav Tej, by first-time director Srikanth N Reddy.
- Sree two time won SIMMA Award in the category of Best Debut Female for her debut fillm Kiss (2019) and Most Promising Newcomer (Female) for Pelli SandaD (2022) .
- In February 2022, Leela adopted two disabled children.