Tyler James Williams is an American actor and rapper. He began his career as child actor, and made several appearances on Saturday Night Live, Little Bill and Sesame Street. Williams later rose to prominence for playing the role of Chris Rock on the UPN/CW sitcom Everybody Hates Chris. In 2021, Tyler began playing the role of Gregory Eddie in the ABC Mockumentary sitcom Abbott Elementary.
Tyler James Williams
Tyler Williams, Tyler J. Williams, T.J. Williams
Actor, Rapper, Voiceover Artist
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tyler James Williams was born on the 9th of October 1992, in Westchester County, New York, United States.
He is currently 29 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Le’Roy Williams
- Mother – Angela Williams
- Siblings – Tyrel Jackson Williams, Tylen Jacob Williams
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler James Williams has dated –
- Keke Palmer (2009) – Tyler started dating with keke is an American actress, singer, songwriter, television personality, fashion designer, voiceover artist, and producer. But can’t run over a year.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 174 cm
- In meters – 1.74 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
He wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Tyler became known after appearing the memorable character Chris in the show Everybody Hates Chris. It was listed amongst America’s top 10 television series in 2007 by the American Film Institute. It was ranked a four star show by Common Sense Media the following year. In 2012, his television film, Let It Shine received great reviews.
In 2005, Williams had her first film onscreen role named in the movie Two for the Money.
In 1999, Tyler landed her first role named Jack Black’s adopted son / Young Boy / Entari Shakunte in television series, Saturday Night Live.
In 2012, Williams was featured on nine songs on the film’s soundtrack, showing off his rapping skills. The movie premiered on June 15, 2012, and his songs Don’t Run Away, Me and You, Guardian Angel, Let It Shine and Moment of Truth all received airplay on Radio Disney.
Tyler has done endorsement work for several brands such as Evian, MAGARI EMPIRE.
Tyler James Williams Net worth
Williams has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – willtylerjames
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tyler James Williams
- In 2012, Williams got the role of Owen in the series Go On.
- He starred as songwriter Cyrus DeBarge in the Disney Channel original movie Let It Shine (2012), and Noah on AMC horror television series The Walking Dead (2014-15).
- He also played the lead role of Cyrus DeBarge in the Disney Channel original movie Let It Shine alongside Coco Jones, Trevor Jackson, and Brandon Mychal Smith.
- Williams guest starred in the Disney XD series Lab Rats as a future version of the character played by his younger brother Tyrel Jackson Williams.
- In 2014, Williams starred in Justin Simien’s independent film Dear White People as Carson Rhodes, and was cast as the recurring character Noah on the television series The Walking Dead.
- In 2016, Williams played Russ Monty Montgomery in the Criminal Minds spin-off Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders.
- In 2017, Williams was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease after experiencing symptoms for three years. Since his diagnosis, he has undergone treatment, including multiple surgeries.
- In 2019, Williams was cast as Jake in the movie The Wedding Year, teen romantic comedy film directed by Robert Luketic and starring Sarah Hyland, Jenna Dewan, Matt Shively, and Anna Camp.
- Tyler currently stars as Gregory Eddie on the ABC sitcom Abbott Elementary, for which he has received critical acclaim and a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series nomination.