Tyler Hynes is a Canadian actor, director, producer, editor, and writer. Hynes also received his first Young Star Internet Award for his leading part in Peter Benchley’s Amazon. He is also a versatile, diligent, and devoted individual. However, his appearances as Vince Legare on 19-2 and Lukie Reid on Saving Hope helped him earn notoriety and a name. Hynes has earned an amazing sum of money in addition to his huge name and fame.
Tyler Jeffrey Hynes
Actor, Director, Producer, Editor, Writer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tyler Hynes was born on the 6th of May 1986, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
He’s currently 37 years old.
Tyler completed his primary education at North Dundas High School and St. Francis Xavier High School.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Brandon Hynes (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler Hynes has dated –
- Racquel Natasha Bettencourt – Tyler was romantically involved with model Racquel Natasha Bettencour in the past.
- In feet – 5 feet 9½ inches
- In centimeters – 177 cm
- In meters – 1.77 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Tyler became known as an accomplished actor, director, producer, editor, writer. Recently, his standout performance as Sgt. Reece in the WWII Feature “Recon” has been lauded by critics. This character is in great contrast to his sudden rise as one of Hallmark Channel’s top leading men bringing a unique and refreshing approach to the genre. From a World War II drama, to a unique hit comedy series, a romantic fan favorite, to his work behind the lens, Hynes is seeing a diversity in the industry shared by few.
In 1998, Hynes had his first film onscreen role in the movie, Little Men as Demi Brooke.
In 1997, Tyler landed his first role in television by appearing as Darren in the series, Lassie.
Tyler Hynes Net worth
Tyler Hynes has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tyler Hynes
- Hynes was born in Toronto, Ontario, but later grew up on a 24-hectare (59-acre) ranch outside Ottawa.
- Having been fond of acting from a very young age, Tyler commenced his journey at the age of 8 by appearing as Tiny Tim in the successful musical A Christmas Carol.
- He portrayed the role of young Tommy in The Who’s rock opera Tommy, which received global acclaim from both audiences and critics.
- His early success on the stage, Tyler made his mainstream debut in 1998 by playing Demi Brooke in Rodney Gibbons’s drama film, Little Men.
- In 1999, Tyler received recognition when he portrayed Will Bauer, one of the important characters in the adventure series, Amazon. The show was a global success, and its exceptional storyline was also highly praised worldwide.
- Tyler was nominated Fan Favourite at Canada’s Gemini Awards at age 15. He later starred in Tagged: The Jonathan Wamback Story.
- In 2000, he appeared as Scottie DeSota Disney Channel Original Movie titled, The Other Me. It stars Andrew Lawrence, Mark L. Taylor, Lori Hallier, Alison Pill, Brenden Jefferson, and Sarah Gadon.
- Both audiences and critics globally praised Tyler’s performance in the film, which even earned him the Young Artist Award for the best supporting actor.
- Tyler enjoys skateboarding.
- From 2013 to 2014, he was cast in the recurring role of Luke Reid in the supernatural medical drama television series Saving Hope.
- Hynes has played award-winning roles in several other successful movies and shows, including Levity (2003), Citizen Duane (2006), 15/Love (2005), Valemont (2009), 19-2 (2014), and A Picture of Her (2023).