Trish Stratus is a Canadian fitness master, fitness model, professional wrestler, actress and television personality. She made a name for herself as a yoga teacher and fitness icon. After beginning her career as a fitness model, Stratigeas began working for the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) which was later renamed World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
Patricia Anne Stratigeas
WWE Wrestler, Fitness Model, Actress, Trainer, Yoga Teacher, TV Personality, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Trish Stratus was born on the 18th of December 1975, in Flemingdon Park, North York, Ontario, Canada.
She’s currently 44 years old.
York Region near Toronto, Southern Ontario, Canada
She has Greek ancestry on her father’s side and Polish ancestry on her mother’s side.
Trish graduated from Bayview Secondary School in Richmond Hill, Ontario. She was also a pre-med student at York University and majored in Biology and Kinesiology.
- Father – John Stratigeas
- Mother – Alice Stratigeas
- Siblings – Melissa Stratigeas aka Missy (Younger Sister), Christie Stratigeas (Younger Sister)
- Relatives – George Stratigeas (Paternal Grandfather), Pota Stratigeas (Paternal Grandmother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Trish Stratus has dated –
- Ron Fisico (1992–Present) – Trish married her high school sweetheart and former professional bodybuilder and instructor, Ron Fisico on 30 September 2006, in a grand ceremony after dating him for 14 years. Together the couple has a son named Maximus Stratus Fisico (b. September 30, 2013). After battling infertility for a brief period, the couple welcomed their 2nd child a daughter named Madison-Patricia Fisico (b. 14 January 2017).
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 35-28-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She often tends to dye her hair Blonde.
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Trish became known for the youngest person to get inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame by Stephanie McMahon. In 2000 to 2006 she known for her six-year professional career as a WWE wrestler.
In 2011, Trish made her first theatrical film debut in the lead role of Jules in the Canadian action film called Bail Enforcers later renamed Bounty Hunters starring Trish Stratus, Christian Bako and Boomer Phillips directed by Patrick McBrearty.
In 2007, Trish landed her role in television by appearing as Herself in the reality television series, Armed & Famous which was aired on VH1 in the United States.
Trish has appeared in the TV commercials and prints ads like, Stacker 2 (2002), Stacker 2 Lite (2002) protein supplement, Stacker 2 XPLC diet (2005), Tag body spray (2005) & New Balance shoes (2013).
Trish is the owner and main promoter of her brand called Stratusphere, Stratusphere Living and Stratusphere Yoga collectively registered as Stratus Enterprises.
Trish Stratus Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Jim Carrey, Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Elizabeth Taylor
- Favorite Veteran WWE Wrestlers – Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan
- Favorite Athlete (Outside WWE) – Michael Jordan
- Favorite Movie – Rocky Series, The Breakfast Club (1985)
- Favorite Book – Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (1932)
- Favorite Type Of Cars – SUV
- Favorite WWE Memory – Retirement from the company in 2006
- Favorite Yoga Pose – Legs to the Sky
- Favorite Accessory – Armbands
- Favorite Season – Winter
- Favorite Sports Team – Toronto Maple Leafs
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Healthy Snack – Kale Chips and Nuts
- Favorite Indulgent Food – Fish and Chips
- Favorite Snack Bar – Larabar Cashew Cookie
- Favorite Food – Steak
Trish Stratus Net worth
Trish Stratus has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Trish Stratus
- Instagram – trishstratuscom
- Twitter – Trish Stratus
- YouTube Channel– Trish Stratus
Some Lesser Known Facts About Trish Stratus
- Trish first job was serving donuts at Pete’s Donuts.
- Trish became the first woman to receive the Lou Thesz Award from the George Tragos/Lou Thesz Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame.
- The wrestling diva is an avid collector and owns a collection of wrestling figurines, Barbie dolls and comic books.
- Trish first experienced yoga in her early childhood with her mother. She rediscovered the discipline after a gap of 20 years.
- In 1998, Trish caught the attention of the WWE talent officials when she joined Big Daddy Donnie & Jeff Marek.
- In 2001, she was voted Internet Babe of the Year for 3 consecutive years by the WWE Fans and was labeled Diva of the Decade during the WWE Raw 10th Anniversary show.
- In 3 June 2006, Trish hosted the Canada’s Walk of Fame induction ceremony and performed a song and dance number inspired by the soundtrack from the film Chicago at the event.
- In 2008, Trish is the host and subject of the show Stratusphere which debuted on the Travel + Escape television channel.
- In 23 July 2012, Trish made a guest appearance on Raw‘s 1000th episode.
- In 2015, Trish played the role as Ginain the action thriller film, Gridlocked directed by Allan Ungar.
- Visit her official website @trishstratus.com.