Louise Bourgoin is a French actress, model and television presenter. She was offered a role in a film, playing a television weather girl in The Girl From Monaco. Subsequently she played in several films including The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec directed by Luc Besson and Black Heaven directed by Gilles Marchand a film that was screened Out of Competition at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival.
Ariane Louise Bourgoin
Actress, Model, Television Presenter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Louise Bourgoin was born on the 28th of November 1981, in Rennes, France.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Louise studied at National School of Fine Arts. She also studied for five years at the École des Beaux-Arts in Rennes.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louise Bourgoin has dated –
- Tepr (2015-Present) – In December 2015, it was announced that Bourgoin and electronic musician Tepr were expecting their first child. She gave birth to her son, Étienne, on 7 April 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Louise is best known for her appearance in White as Snow (2010) and The Nun (2013). Her most notable early work as a model was for the photographer Ian Sanderson.
In 2008, Louise had her first film onscreen role in the movie, The Girl from Monaco in which she played the role of Audrey Varella.
In 2008, Louise landed her first role in television by appearing as Louise in the TV series, Les Bonus de Guillaume.
Louise Bourgoin Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Place – Paris
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Louise Bourgoin Net worth
Louise Bourgoin has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – louisebourgoin
Some Lesser Known Facts About Louise Bourgoin
- Louise became a plastic arts teacher while simultaneously beginning to work as a model; some of her most notable early work as a model was for the photographer Ian Sanderson
- She became a presenter for the television program Kawaï ! on Filles TV channel.
- In 2006, Louise worked as the weather girl for Le Grand Journal with Michel Denisot which broadcast nightly on Canal+.
- In 2007, she was offered a role in a film, playing a television weather girl in The Girl From Monaco.
- Louise played in several films including The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec directed by Luc Besson and Black Heaven directed by Gilles Marchand, a film that was screened Out of Competition at the 2010 Cannes Film Festival.