Tripti Dimri is an Indian actress who works in Hindi films. She made her acting debut in the comedy film Poster Boys and had her first lead role in the romantic drama Laila Majnu. She has since starred in Anvita Dutt’s period films Bulbbul and Qala. Her performance in Bulbbul was very well received by the audiences and she even won an award for her performance. She is garnering a lot of praise and appreciation from the masses for her looks and acting. Tripti was featured in Forbes Asia‘s 30 Under 30 list of 2021.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tripti Dimri was born on the 23rd of February 1994, in Delhi, India.
She’s currently 29 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Trupti did her schooling from Delhi Public School, Firozabad, after which she graduated in Psychology from Delhi University.
- Father – Dinesh Dimri
- Mother – Meenakshi Dimri
- Siblings – Nisha Dimri (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tripti Dimri has dated –
Tripti has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Brown (Natural)
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dimri became known after acting debut in the comedy film. Poster Boys (2017) and had her first lead role in the romantic drama Laila Majnu (2018). She has since starred in Anvita Dutt’s period films Bulbbul (2020) and Qala (2022). She was featured in Forbes Asia‘s 30 Under 30 list of 2021.
In 2017, Tripti made her acting debut in the comedy film, Poster Boys and had her first lead role in the romantic drama, Laila Majnu (2018).
In 2018, Dimri landed her first role in television by appearing as Laila (Special appearance) in the series, Naagin (Season 3).
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Himalaya.
Tripti Dimri Net worth
Tripti Dimri has an estimated net worth of $550K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – tripti_dimri
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tripti Dimri
- Tripti was born in Delhi. She is originally from Nag, a small town of Rudraprayag in Uttarakhand.
- Dimri made her acting debut with Shreyas Talpade’s directorial debut, the 2017 comedy Poster Boys, starring Sunny Deol and Bobby Deol and Talpade in lead roles.
- In 2018, she next appeared in a leading role romantic drama, Laila Majnu, opposite Avinash Tiwary.
- Tripti once stated in an interview that, she found her inspiration for acting in her father who aspired to be an actor in the past.
- Dimri achieved her breakthrough as the protagonist in Anvita Dutt’s 2020 supernatural drama Bulbbul, which paired her opposite Avinash Tiwary once again.
- Produced by Anushka Sharma, the film opened to positive reviews. Tripti’s performance earned her a Filmfare OTT Award for Best Actress.
- Dimri will next star in Anand Tiwari’s yet-untitled film co-starring Vicky Kaushal. She will also star in Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s Animal alongside Ranbir Kapoor.
- Tripti ranked 8th in Rediff.com’s list of Bollywood Best Actresses of 2020. She ranked 20th in The Times of India‘s 50 Most Desirable Women List of 2020. Dimri was featured by Forbes Asia in their 30 Under 30 list of 2021.