Tridha Choudhury is an Indian film actress who appeared in Bengali and Telugu films. She made her debut movie through Mishawr Rawhoshyo, directed by Srijit Mukherji. Tridha made her debut in mini-screen opposite popular Harshad Arora in Star Plus a famous series Dahleez which was launched. She recently returned to the small screen with an online web series Spotlight where she worked with the veteran actor Arif Zakaria.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tridha Choudhury was born on the 22nd of November 1993, Kolkata, West Bengal, India.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Tridha did her schooling from M. P. Birla Foundation Higher Secondary School. Tridha subsequently graduated with an honors Degree in Microbiology from the Scottish Church College in Kolkata.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tridha Choudhury has dated –
Tridha has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Tridha made her popular debut in mini-screen opposite popular Harshad Arora in Star Plus a famous series, Dahleez. In 2011, she won the title, Calcutta Times Fresh Face.
In 2013, Tridha made her debut movie through Mishawr Rawhoshyo, directed by Srijit Mukherji. The film became one of the biggest hits and gained a strong cult following from the audience and critics.
In 2016, Tridha made her first television role as Swadheenta Ramakrishnan in the TV legal drama series, Dahleez on the Star Plus TV channel. Harshad Arora and Tridha Choudhury played the main characters in the series.
Tridha Choudhury Favorites
Tridha Choudhury Net worth
Tridha Choudhury has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tridha Choudhury
- Tridha is a trained Indian classical and Oriya dancer.
- Tridha loves doing pranks with people.
- In 2011, Tridha was crowned with the Clean & Clear Calcutta Times Fresh Face.
- In 2014, Tridha appeared the role as Meghna in the Bengali film, Khaad directed by Kaushik Ganguly.
- In 2015, she worked in a short film called Merry Christmas which was based upon the home delivery experience.
- In 2017, Tridha recently returned to the small screen with an online web series, Spotlight where she worked with the veteran actor Arif Zakaria.
- In 2018, Tridha played the role in the Telugu romantic drama film, Manasuku Nachindi as Nikita, directed by debutante Manjula Ghattamaneni.