Teresa Giudice is a reality television cast-member and fitness competitor, best known for starring in The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Besides appearing on the show, Giudice has written multiple New York Times bestseller cookbooks and was featured on Donald Trump’s The Celebrity Apprentice 5.
Television Personality, Author, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Teresa Giudice was born on the 18th of May 1972, in Paterson, New Jersey, United States.
She’s currently 50 years old.
She has Italian ancestry.
After graduating from high school, Giudice got enrolled at Berkeley College where she studied Fashion Marketing.
- Father – Giacinta Gorga
- Mother – Antonia Gorga
- Siblings – Giuseppe “Joey” Gorga (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Teresa Giudice has dated –
- Joe Giudice (1999-2020) – In October 1999, Teresa got married to Giuseppe Joe Giudice who worked as a construction builder. Over the course of their marriage, she has given birth to 4 daughters – Gia, Gabriella, Milania and Audriana. They separated in 2019. She later filed for divorce and it was finalized in September 2020.
- Luis Ruelas (2020-Present) – In November 2020, Giudice reportedly started dating Luis Ruelas and in December 2020, she confirmed the relationship by sharing their picture on her Instagram. The couple got engaged in October 2021. In August 2022, they tied the knot at the Park Chateau Estate & Gardens in East Brunswick, New Jersey.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 59 kg
- In Pounds – 130 lbs
- Measurements – 36-27-36
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Teresa became known for starring in The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Besides appearing on the show, Giudice wrote multiple New York Times bestseller cookbooks and was featured on Donald Trump’s The Celebrity Apprentice 5 (2012).
In 2009, Giudice made her first TV show appearance in Thicker Than Water episode of the reality series, The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Teresa has appeared in a TV commercial for Pearl Brite teeth whitener.
Teresa Giudice Favorites
- Favorite Ice Cream – Edy’s Mocha Almond Fudge
- Favorite Childhood Crush – Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Favorite TV Show – Dancing With the Stars
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Song – Kiss Me (By Ed Sheeran)
Teresa Giudice Net worth
Teresa Giudice has a estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Teresa Giudice
- Instagram – teresagiudice
- Twitter – Teresa Giudice
Some Lesser Known Facts About Teresa Giudice
- Teresa has previously worked as an associate buyer at Macy’s.
- She has launched her collection of Bellini cocktails under the label of Fabellini.
- She has collaborated with Jerel Sabella to launch her haircare line, Milania. The name was inspired by Giudice’s daughter’s name.
- In May 2010, she published her first recipe book, Skinny Italian, which included recipes handed down to her by her mother. She followed it up with Fabulicious and Fabulicious!: Fast & Fit.
- In 2012, Giudice joined the cast of The Celebrity Apprentice 5 (also known as The Apprentice 12) and ultimately raised $70,000 for her selected charity, The NephCure Foundation.
- In July 2013, Teresa and her husband were charged with numerous charges including conspiracy to commit wire fraud, mail fraud and bank fraud and making false statements on loan applications.
- In December 2014, Giudice filed a $5 million lawsuit against her bankruptcy lawyer, James Kridel, for failing to meet with her before filing bankruptcy documents.
- In July 2015, Giudice’s primary residence in Towaco was in the primary stages of foreclosure, while the couple’s summer home in Beach Haven West, in Stafford Township, New Jersey, was foreclosed; the latter was auctioned in a sheriff’s sale on August 18, 2015 and received no bids.
- In May 2017, Giudice, Joe Gorga and Melissa Gorga opened a restaurant named Gorga’s Homemade Pasta & Pizza in East Hanover, New Jersey.
- In January 2018, the restaurant closed temporarily in search of larger space and new management.
- In June 2018, Giudice’s bankruptcy case from 2009 had been dismissed. She will pay restitution to the New Jersey state department of treasury and the IRS.
- In January 2023, Teresa revealed that she was planning to move out of New Jersey and had decided to re-locate to California in almost 4 years.