Sunanda Sharma is an Punjabi singer and actress. She made her debut with the song “Billi no”. Sharma also recently began her acting career in the film Sajjan Singh Rangroot with co-stars Diljit Dosanjh and Yograj Singh. Sunanda Sharma started her Bollywood career with “Tere Naal Nachna” song.
Singer, Social Media Personality, Actress
Punjabi, Bhangra, Pop
Times Music, Amar Audio, Pragnya
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sunanda Sharma was born on 30 January 1992, in Fatehgarh Churian, Gurdaspur, Punjab, India.
She’s currently 27 years old.
She has Punjabi ancestry.
After the completion of her school education, Sunanda Sharma got enrolled at the Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU). She has managed to earn masters in English from GND University.
- Father – Vinod Kumar Sharma
- Mother – Suman Sharma
- Siblings – Raj Sharma (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sunanda Sharma has dated –
Sunanda is very reluctant to talk about her private life on media. Thus, making it difficult for us to find relevant details about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-27-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
The immense popularity of her single Patake. The music video of the song was also immensely popular as it managed to garner more than 76 million views on YouTube. Her strong presence on various social media platforms including more than 3 million followers on Facebook and more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Sunanda Sharma made her silver screen debut in a supporting role in the Punjabi film Gadri Yodhe a biopic of Bhai Mewa Singh, directed by Paramjit Singh.
She hasn’t acted in any TV show yet.
In 2016, she released her debut single Billi Akh.
Sunanda Sharma hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Sunanda Sharma Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Shah Rukh Khan, Diljit Dosanjh
- Favorite Actress – Neeru Bajwa
- Favorite Singers – Gurdas Maan, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Surinder Kaur, Miss Pooja, and Noorjahan
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Canada
Sunanda Sharma Net worth
Sunanda Sharma net worth is estimated to be $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Sunanda Sharma
- Instagram – sunanda_ss
- YouTube Channel – Sunanda Sharma
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunanda Sharma
- She got fond of singing at a very early age but she was encouraged by her family to start singing professionally.
- She began posting cover videos of popular songs to YouTube and eventually gained fame.
- Her first cover song “Sucha Soorma” became an instant hot that eventually got noticed by the original singer, Kulwinder Billa.
- She was introduced to the music world by Pinky Dhaliwal of Amar Audio, who released her first single ‘Billi Akh’ in 2016.
- Her second single Patake (2017) was immensely popular on social media platforms which gained over 78 million views on YouTube.
- Her favorite singers include Gurdas Maan, Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Surinder Kaur, and Noor Jahan.
- She assumes Pinky Dhaliwal a founder of Amar Audio (Music Company) as a Godfather as he introduced her in Punjabi music industry.
- In 2018, she made her Bollywood debut with the song ‘Tere Naal Nachna’ in which she gave her voice to Athiya Shetty.