Stephanie Sol is a Filipina actress. She is known for her roles as Abby Reyes-Luna in The Rich Man’s Daughter and Belle Acosta in More Than Words. She started out as a model appearing in a number of television commercials for cracker brands, toothpaste, noodles and fast food and some of her notable works include her parts in Meant To Be, Alyas Robin Hood, and Sinungaling Mong Puso. She is currently under contract with GMA Artist Center of GMA.
Actress, Model, Television Presenter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Stephanie Sol was born on the 22nd of January 1990, in Cagayan de Oro, Misamis Oriental, Philippines.
She is currently 29 years old.
In 2018, Stephanie earned her master’s degree in business administration at the University of Asia and the Pacific.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stephanie Sol has dated –
Stephanie has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history. We looked up her Instagram account but it is mostly filled with pictures from her modeling shoots and the places she traveled across the world.
- In feet – 5 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 155 cm
- In meters – 1.55 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
Dark Brown (Natural)
Her dress size is 6 (US).
She wears a size 5.5 (US) shoe.
Stephanie began her career as a television commercial model and has since been cast in a number of GMA Network TV series, including Meant To Be, the TV series that made her rise to fame, The Rich Man’s Daughter, Alyas Robin Hood and notably in Sinungaling Mong Puso.
Stephanie hasn’t appeared in any theatrical film yet.
In 2012, Stephanie Sol’s first acting part was as Lana Hiya on TV5’s comedy series Kapitan Awesome.
Stephanie has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Stephanie Sol Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Stephanie Sol Net worth
Stephanie Sol has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Stephanie Sol
- She spent most of her life in her hometown of Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines.
- She started out as a model appearing in a number of television commercials for cracker brands, toothpaste, noodles and fast food.
- She began her career as a television commercial model, and has since been cast in a number of GMA Network TV series, including Meant To Be, the TV series that made her rise to fame, The Rich Man’s Daughter.
- Stephanie has appeared in a lot of GMs Network’s TV series, making her one of the most popular models and actresses in her home country.