Soundarya Sharma is an Indian actor and model who works in Hindi films. In 2015, she began her career with the comedy-drama film Meeruthiya Gangsters. In 2021, she did a tv action-thriller series Inspector Avinash as Payal Chaubey. In October 2022, Soundarya participated in the Colors TV’s reality show Bigg Boss 16.
Actress and Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Soundarya Sharma was born on the 20th of September 1994, in New Delhi, India.
She is currently 28 years old.
While growing up, Soundarya pursued Bachelor of Dental studies and went on to pursue residency opportunities in a couple of hospitals in Delhi. Once in the city, she realized that she wanted to pursue acting as a career. She has undergone formal training with the ACT 1 theatre group and the National School of Drama.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Usha Sharma
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Soundarya Sharma has dated –
Soundarya has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-33
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32G
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Soundarya became known for being the Best Debutant at the Jharkhand International Film Festival. She has a Mustard & Red production company. The song Fashion Queen from the film Ranchi Diaries was quite a hit in which Soundarya Sharma stunned everyone with her dance moves.
In 2017, Sharma had her first film onscreen role in the thriller movie Ranchi Diaries as Gudiya.
In 2020, Soundarya landed her first role with the television action-crime mini-series Raktanchal as Roli. It was inspired by Purvanchal’s real-life events in the 1980s.
Soundarya Sharma Net worth
Soundarya Sharma has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Soundarya Sharma
- Sharma is a graduate and trained classical vocalist and loves playing guitar, doing theatre, and even racing cars.
- She played the lead role in film Ranchi Diaries which was produced by Anupam Kher.
- She has auditioned for a role in the DC Superhero film Wonder Woman 1984 alongside Gal Gadot and Pedro Pascal.
- Soundarya was nominated for the Best Female Debutant by Zee Cine Awards and Star Screen Awards.
- In 2018, The young starlet, who is a favorite amidst paparazzi’s bagged the Lokmat Most Stylish Diva Award.
- She was also a part of a Times Music exclusive release titled Garmi Mein Chill.
- She attended the inauguration of the state-of-the-art Metro coach – the first Metro coach under Make In India. Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi also laid the foundation stone of the Metro Bhavan at the event.
- Soundarya is currently undertaking some workshops at Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and the New York Film Academy as she prepare for her next.