Sasha Pieterse is a South African born American actress and singer-songwriter. She is known for her role as Alison DiLaurentis in the Freeform series Pretty Little Liars. Upon the success of the series, Pieterse earned a supporting role as Amy Loubalu in the 2011 Disney Channel film Geek Charming. In 2013, she starred in the teen comedy film G.B.F. In 2017, Pieterse participated in the 25th season of Dancing with the Stars and finished in 10th place.
Actress, Singer-Songwriter, Model
Country, Pop, Rock, Southern Rock, Country Rock
Dan Franklin Music
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sasha Pieterse was born on February 17, 1996 in Johannesburg, South Africa.
She is currently 23 years old.
She is perhaps Christian.
Sasha was home schooled. She graduated from school at the age of 14.
- Father – Sean Pieterse
- Mother – Zizi Pieterse
- Siblings – None
Elaine Lively, the mother of actress Blake Lively is by profession the talent manager and hence manages Sasha Pieterse’s career.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha Pieterse has dated –
- Hudson Sheaffer (2014-Present) – In 2014, Sasha started dating a much older guy, Hudson Sheaffer. He is around 7 years her senior. The couple got engaged in December 2015. They were married on May 27, 2018 at Castle Leslie in Glaslough, Ireland.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 168 lbs
- Measurements – 38-32-37
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 32 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
Her dress size is 12 (US).
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Playing Alison DiLaurentis on ABC Family’s TV series Pretty Little Liars since 2010.
She played the role as Marissa Electricidad / Ice Princess in the 2005 adventure fantasy stoner comedy film titled The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl in 3-D.
In 2002, Sasha played the role as Buffy Davis in a total of 8 episodes in the American sitcom Family Affair.
As a model she has appeared in various commercials.
Awards & Nominations
|2003||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama) – Young Actress Age Ten or Younger||Family Affair||Won|
|Best Ensemble in a TV Series (Comedy or Drama)||Family Affair||Nominated|
|2011||ShoWest Awards||Breakthrough Performer of the Year||Pretty Little Liars||Nominated|
|2014||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Female Breakout Star||Pretty Little Liars||Won|
|2015||Independent Spirit Awards||Robert Altman Award||Inherent Vice||Won|
|2015||MTV Fandom Awards||Ship of the Year||Pretty Little Liars||Nominated|
|2015||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV: Scene Stealer||Pretty Little Liars||Nominated|
|2016||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV: Scene Stealer||Pretty Little Liars||Won|
|2017||Teen Choice Awards||Choice TV Actress: Drama||Pretty Little Liars||Nominated|
|Choice TV Ship||Pretty Little Liars||Nominated|
Sasha Pieterse Favorite
- Favorite Perfume – Tom Ford’s Black Orchid
- Favorite Beauty Products – Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, Sumptuous Mascara
- Favorite Actor – Matthew McConaughey
- Favorite Actress – Charlize Theron
Sasha Pieterse Net worth
Sasha Pieterse’s net worth is estimated at around $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sasha Pieterse
- Moving to the United States in 2001, she was raised in Las Vegas, before moving to Los Angeles.
- Sasha’s parents are both professional dance partners.
- Her interests include horse riding, traveling, cooking, photography, jewelry making.
- Jennifer Aniston is her beauty icon.
- Sasha is a fan of the American football team, Green Bay Packers.
- She is the only child of her parents.
- In a game of “Date, Marry, Kill,” she told she would date Zac Efron, marry Robert Pattinson and kill Justin Bieber.
- In December 2009, Pieterse was cast in the ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars (2010–2017) as Alison DiLaurentis, the former “queen bee” of her high school clique.
- In 2011, she appeared as Amy Loubalu in the Disney Channel Original Movie Geek Charming, and also as a teenage girl in the film X-Men: First Class.
- Pieterse was featured on the cover of BELLO magazine “Young Hollywood”, December 2014 issue. Pieterse appeared on the cover of the 2015 issue of TeenProm magazine.
- She was criticized for her increased weight in early 2015. She replied it via posting a picture on Instagram and citing “Hormonal Imbalance” as the main reason.
- In September 2017, Pieterse was announced as one of the celebrities to compete on the Dancing with the Stars – season 25. She was paired with professional dancer Gleb Savchenko.