Sasha Grey is an American actress, model, musician and former adult film actress. She first made her name in mainstream media after appearing on several popular television programs and in pop culture magazines, examining her willingness to enter the world of hardcore at a young age. She has also been featured in movies, television shows, music videos and advertising campaigns. She won numerous awards for her work in adult film between 2007 and 2010, including the Female Performer of the Year at the 2008 AVN Awards, as well as the XRCO Awards.
Marina Ann Hantzis
Sasha Grey, Anna Karina, Sascha Grey
Actress, Model, Author, Musician & Former Adult Film Actress
Industrial, Avantgarde Music
Pendu Sound Recordings
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sasha Grey was born on March 14, 1988, in North Highlands, California, United States.
She is currently 31 years old.
She has Greek and American ancestry from her father’s side and is of Irish, English and Polish descent on her mother’s side.
She went to four different schools and one of them was Highlands High School. She graduated at the age of 17. She started attending Sacramento City College in Sacramento, California in late 2005.
- Father – Mechanic
- Mother – Worked for the state of California
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed to WME Entertainment.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sasha Grey dated –
- Ian Cinnamon (2005-2012) – For long 7 years, Sasha was romantically linked to her aTelecine band member, Ian Cinnamon from 2005 to 2012.
- Rachel Roxx (2007) – In 2007, Sasha Grey had an encounter with adult film star, Rachel Roxx.
- Dave Navarro (2008) – In 2008, she had a fling with actor Dave Navarro.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 6.5 (US).
She is well-known for her appearances in adult films from 2006 to 2009.
In 2007, she made her debut onscreen appearance in the comedy film Homo Erectus as a cavegirl.
In 2010, Grey appeared in comedy drama television series Entourage as herself in 6 episodes.
Sasha Grey released her debut EP titled AVigilant Car Park under New York label Pendu Sound in 2009. Grey also contributed vocals to the Current 93 album Aleph at Hallucinatory Mountain and the X-TG album Desertshore.
Max Azria’s ready to wear line called Manoukian, Forfex (Italian footwear brand), American Apparel, Richard Kern (for Vice magazine).
Sasha Grey Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Sasha Grey Net worth
Sasha Grey has a net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019. She makes a lot of money from films, television appearances, endorsements and other activities. During her stint in the adult industry, she earned a ton of bucks that adds a great value to her net worth.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sasha Grey
- Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old. So she has been raised primarily by her mother. Her mom remarried in 2000.
- She is also a Disc Jockey (DJ) in Canada and USA.
- Grey has appeared in Playboy twice, first in a December 2009 pictorial, and then for the cover feature in October 2010.
- In January 2010, Grey appeared nude in an ad campaign for PETA advocating animal birth control
- In 2013, she published her first novel, The Juliette Society, released in 25 countries.
- As a musician, she’s written and produced her own original songs and remixes.
- Sasha was previously an adult film star. She left Hollywood adult industry at the age of 21.
- She did adult films for three years from the age of 18 to 21.
- She is one of the founding members of the industrial band aTelecine (formed in 2008). Apart from her, there are four more band mates, viz., Anthony D’Juan, Ian Cinnamon, Pablo St. Francis, and Sveio. She left the band in July 2013. Some of the other members have also left now.
- Telecine means “transfer of film.” She put “a” before the name “Telecine” as there was already a band registered with that name.
- In her three year long adult film career, she starred in 301 adult films and also directed 2 movies as per Internet Adult Film Database (IAFD).
- Within 6 months of making her debut in adult industry, she was featured in Los Angeles magazine’s November 2006 issue.
- She has posed n*de for PETA magazine in January 2010 supporting animal birth control.
- In March 29, 2011, she released her photo book “Neü Sex” On May 9, 2013, Sasha released an erotic novel titled “The Juliette Society.”
- She lent her voice to the video game Saints Row: The Third to the character “Viola DeWynter” launched in 2011.
- Her move to adult film industry was not appreciated by her parents.
- Through March 2006, she waited tables at a steakhouse and hence saved $7,000 as she wanted money for relocating to Los Angeles.
- Visit her official website @sashagrey.com.