Rashed Belhasa is an Arab internet sensation, YouTuber and the son of multi billionaire and business mogul Saif Ahmed Belhasa. He came into the limelight in mid-2013 when he started posting pictures of his sneaker collections on Instagram and eventually launched his YouTube Channel, “Money Kicks” when he posts videos about his luxury lifestyle and shoe collections. According to his YouTube videos, this 15 year old crazy kid has a large collection of sneakers valued at over $1 million dollars. He has over 1.5 million followers on Instagram and 2 million subscribers on YouTube.
Rashed Saif Belhasa
Rashed, Money Kicks
YouTuber, Social Media Personality, Entrepreneur
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rashed Belhasa was born on 5 January 2002, in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
He’s currently 17 years old.
His education background is unknown.
- Father – Saif Ahmed Belhasa (Business Mogul, Founder and Chairman of Belhasa International)
- Mother – Sarah Belhasa
- Siblings – Abdulla Saif Belhasa (Older Brother), Mayed Saif Belhasa (Older Brother) and one more older brother.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rashed Belhasa has dated –
There’s not much known details about his personal life and relationship status either.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inches
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 114 lbs
His body statistics are unknown.
He wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Film & Television Debut
Rashed Belhasa hasn’t appeared in films or television series yet.
Rashed Belhasa Favorites
- Favorite Food – Homemade Food
- Favorite Rapper – Fat Joe, Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, Pitbull
- Favorite DJ – DJ Khaled
- Favorite Sports – Football
- Favorite Hobbies – Travelling, Vlogging, Feeding his Pets (Wild animals including around 50 Big Cats)
Rashed Belhasa Net worth
Rashed Belhasa has an astounding net worth of $2.5 billion dollars as of 2019, which he inherits from his family wealth. Despite being considered as Dubai’s richest kid, this lad intends to make living on his own, an aspiring business acumen, who owns an eCommerce store, men’s streetwear line called KA-1 and not to mention his immense online presence. He makes a ton of money from his YouTube channel, Money Kicks, an estimated of $5– $10 for every 1000 monetized views.
Rashed has a large collection of exotic cars such as Rolls Royce, Range Rover, Mercedes AMG GTS, Audi R8, Lamborghini Aventador, Ferrari F12, Porshe 91A, Limousine Classic Mercedes, Nissan Patrols & Infiniti, Cadillac Escalade and many more. He lives with his family in a luxury house that houses all amenities and modern technology that one could imagine. The family farmhouse located in the outskirts of Dubai is a home for various wildlife animals like Tiger, Lion, Leopard and many more. In fact, it’s a private animal sanctuary that attracts high-profile celebrities including Shah Rukh Khan, Saif Ali Khan, Salman Khan, Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, The Game, Akon, Messi, Niki Minaj and many others.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Rashed Belhasa
- Instagram – rsbelhasa
- Twitter – Rashed Belhasa
- YouTube Channel – Money Kicks
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rashed Belhasa
- He began posting pictures of luxury lifestyle to Instagram in May of 2013 and launched his YouTube channel just one month later.
- His first video uploaded to Money Kicks was titled ‘Legendary Sneaker Collection!!’ and showcased Belhasa’s collection of footwear.
- He has had a number of athletes, like Wayne Rooney, in his personal sneaker room.
- He has clothing line- Streetwear Line KA-1 and a brand for backpacks-Sprayground.
- His family’s farm house is just like an animal sanctuary.
- His shoe and watches collection is no less than a shopping center.
- He is the youngest son of the billionaire and an international business tycoon- Saif Ahmed Belhasa.
- Despite being born into one of the richest families of UAE, he is a popular YouTuber. He runs a big YouTube channel named ‘Money Kicks’.
- His most popular YouTube videos are part of his Sneaker Talk series which feature celebrities like Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, The Game, Silento, Kid Ink etc.