Sam Hurley is an American social media influencer who has huge following short form video sharing platform TikTok. He has uploaded over 400 comedic videos on his TikTok handle @samhurley, which have earned him over 64 million hearts. He also posts videos on YouTube, but is not very active on that outlet. He has an account on cameo.com, through which people can ask him to deliver a message to their loved ones by recording a video for a price. Sam has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 850k followers on Instagram and more than 150k subscribers on YouTube.
Social Media Star
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sam Hurley was born on the 1st of September 2003, in Texas, United States of America.
He is currently 16 years old.
He is of American descent.
Sam Hurley attended Oklahoma State University–Stillwater in Stillwater, Oklahoma, United States. He played basketball and baseball while studying in school and college.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Kristy Hurley
- Siblings – Hootie Hurley (Brother) (College Athlete), Turner Hurley (Older Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sam Hurley has dated –
Sam has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 66 kg
- In Pounds – 146 lbs
His shoe size is 9 (US).
His social media fanbase with more than 2.2 million followers on TikTok, more than 850k followers on Instagram and more than 150k subscribers on YouTube.
Sam joined the short-video uploading app, musical.ly in 2015 and wasn’t quite active until his mentor Jay Alvarrez asked his fans to join the app following its merger with the Chinese teach giant TikTok. He revived his account in 2018 and began posting videos that he felt would entertain the audience. It didn’t take long for him to become a verified creator and he quickly accrued a large fan base on the app. As of August 2019, he has racked up over 2.2 million fans as well as garnered more than 64 million hearts.
Sam Hurley has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Sam Hurley Favorites
- Favorite Football Player – JuJu Smith-Schuster
- Favorite NFL Club – Dallas Cowboys
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Season – Summer
- Favorite Activities – Riding a Motorcycle, Riding a Scooter, Jet Skiing, Surfing, Cliff-Jumping, Skateboarding, Swimming, Diving
- Favorite Car Brands – Mercedes-Benz, Bentley
- Favorite Beverage – Coffee
Sam Hurley Net worth
Sam Hurley has an estimated net worth of $0.3 million dollars as of 2019, which he earned through a successful career as an internet celebrity.
Social Media Portfolio
- Instagram – samhurley
- Twitter – Sam Hurley
- YouTube Channel – Sam Hurley
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sam Hurley
- He played baseball, basketball and attended track and field events while growing up.
- His ultimate goal was to become a successful influencer so he can live in Los Angeles, California, United States and collaborate with other social media stars.
- Sam’s brother Hootie was a track and field athlete at the Oklahoma State University-Stillwater.
- His 1st Instagram post was a selfie with Chris D’Elia, a well-known comedian, posted on July 16, 2016.
- Sam partnered up with Vivid Management to sell the merchandise that he designed, from hoodies, beanies, joggers, necklaces, pillowcases, all the way to phone cases.
- In March 2018, Sam visited Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and did some sightseeing and surfed.
- Sam created an account on the Cameo platform that allowed celebrities to film a personal message for their fans for a price.
- His celebrity crushes are Chantel Jeffries and Emma Chamberlain.
- Sam’s favorite memories as a kid were all the vacations he’s taken.
- He likes confidence the most in a girl, but also girls who are outgoing and positive and not afraid of showing who they truly are.
- His role models are Dolan Twins- Grayson Dolan and Ethan Dolan, as well as Casey Neistat and Jay Alvarrez.
- He is a fan of the multiplayer video game Fortnite.
- In 2019, Sam attended the VidCon festival.
- His perfect date is anywhere on the beach in Hawaii, Bali or California. He would take the lucky girl surfing and then to a nice restaurant.
- Sam is good friends with Ben Azelart and hopes to collaborate with him.
- In 2019, Sam went on a nationwide tour called Boys of Summer Tour 2019 along with other social media influencers like Zoe LaVerne, Cody Orlove, Brandon Rowland, Josh Richards, Desiree Montoya, Blake Gray, Zephan Clark and Mads Lewis, among others.