Rushad Rana is an Indian actor and influencer. He is well known for his portrayals of Raghav in Hip Hip Hurray, Nikhil in Kehta Hai Dil, Sumit in Sasural Simar Ka, Coach Sir in Yeh Un Dinon Ki Baat Hai and Aniruddh Gandhi in Anupamaa. He also worked in the most hit Bollywood films Mohabbatein, Veer-Zaara, and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. Rushad has been associated with acting industry for over twenty years.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rushad Rana was born on the 19th of November 1979, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
He’s currently 43 years old.
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Behram Rana (Painter)
- Mother – Zarine Rana (Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rushad Rana has dated –
- Khushnum (2010-2013) – In 2010, Rushad had a love-cum-arranged marriage with Khushnum. In 2013, his marriage came to an end 3 years later.
- Ketaki Walawalkar (2022-Present) – On January 4, 2023, Rana got married to the creative director Ketaki Walawalkar. The duo had initially worked together on the daily soap Anupamaa, but it was only after connecting on a dating app in 2022 that they pursued a romantic relationship with each other.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 167.5 lbs
He wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Rushad became known for playing the role in the television shows like Hip Hip Hurray as Raghav on Zee TV (1998), Sasural Simar Ka as Sumit on Colors TV (2011), Kumkum Bhagya as Vikram Kohli on Zee TV (2014), and Anupamaa as Aniruddh Gandhi (2020) on StarPlus.
In 2000, Rana made his debut in Bollywood with the film Mohabbatein in which he played the role of a student from Gurukul. He also worked in the most hit Bollywood films Veer-Zaara, and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
In 1998, Rushad made his television debut with the show Hip Hip Hurray on Zee TV in which he played the role of Raghav. In 2001, he appeared in the show Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Aniruddh Basu on StarPlus.
Rana has endorsed brands like Vicks, Berger Paints, LG, McDonald’s, IDFC Mutual Fund, Chevrolet Spark, Havells Fans, Fixderma Foobetik Cream, Raymond, Pureit Water Purifier, Bank of Baroda, etc.
Rushad Rana Net worth
Rushad Rana has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – ranarushad
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rushad Rana
- Rushad is fondly called by the name Rush.
- He has a sensitive and emotional side towards animals and kids. Rushad has two pet cats, Kaalu and Tenyu.
- He bears an uncanny resemblance to the actor Jimmy Sheirgill. Co-incidentally, both of them had appeared in the romantic-drama, Mohabbatein (2000).
- His favorite actor is Amitabh Bachchan.
- He has also featured in many ad films like Mc Donalds, Havells Fans, Pureit Water Purifier, Chevrolet Spark, etc. He has also featured in two music videos: Chala Jaata Hoon (Remix) & Isi Ko Pyaar Kehte Hain (By Shaan).
- Rana has a fear of darkness. Moreover, he once admitted to not liking horror movies.
- One of his closest friends is Mehul Nisar, whom he starred alongside in Hip Hip Hurray.
- Rushad is a fitness enthusiast, and he often shares his workout pictures on social media.
- In his free time, Rushad loves to travel, drive and meet his friends. He is a self proclaimed Butter chicken and Rajma chawal fan.
- In 2022, Rushad achive Most Famous Actor/Influencer Award at the Lords of Trendz Achievement Awards.