Rose Bundy is a well-known American woman who is best known for being Ted Bundy’s sole biological child. Ted Bundy was an American serial murderer who kidnapped, raped and murdered several young women and girls. Also, she is known as the daughter of Rose Teddy, who has portrayed an important role in movies and tv series.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rose Bundy was born on the 24th of October 1982, in Florida, United States.
She’s currently 40 years old.
Rose has a degree in Culinary Arts.
- Father – Ted Bundy
- Mother – Carol Anne Boone
- Siblings – James Boone
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rose Bundy has dated –
Bundy has two daughters and is a proud mother. Though she prefers to keep her marital status private, nothing is known about her personal life. She has kept the intimate details of her marriage and dating private.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-28-40
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 40 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 9 (US).
Rose is famous for being Ted Bundy’s sole biological child who was an American serial murderer.
Rose Bundy Net worth
Bundy has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – rosebundy333
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rose Bundy
- Rose and her father, Ted, were both born on the same day, Sunday.
- Rose was born when her father, Ted Bundy, was incarcerated.
- Ted Bundy’s lone daughter, Rose Bundy, is his sole child.
- Bundy had called Carol Anne Boone a few hours before his murder to tell her that he wanted to talk to Rose, but Boone declined. Thus, there was no goodbye from Ted Bundy to his daughter Rose.
- Her favorite actor are Tom Cruise.
- Ted Bundy’s mother had backed him up while in legal trouble.
- Rose’s mother never took her to see Ted Bundy in jail after they were divorced.
- She is active, especially on her Instagram accounts.
- In 1975, Bundy was jailed for the first time in Utah for aggravated kidnapping and attempted criminal assault.