Rhoyle Ivy King is a popular African decent as American actor known for his role on All American: Homecoming portraying Nathaniel Harding, the first Black nonbinary character to be included in a CW show. He is also best known for All American: Homecoming, Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story, and Pose. Rhoyle models for Beyoncé’s clothing line, Ivy Park. In 2022, he was featured in Sheen Magazine. Ivy has been featured on the cover of Ouch! Magazine and Jejune Magazine.
Rhoyle Ivy King
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rhoyle Ivy King was born in Fort Worth, Texas, United States of America.
He has White, Latina and African ancestry.
King studied musical theater at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York City
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rhoyle Ivy King has dated –
Rhoyle has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 167 lbs
She wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Rhoyle became known as a Television and film actor who is best known for his performance as Nathaniel Hardin on All American: Homecoming. On the 2022, Ivy also made an appearance Netflix series, Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story.
In 2016, King landed his first role in television by appearing as supporting character in the series, Five Under Five Project.
Rhoyle Ivy King Net worth
Rhoyle Ivy King has an estimated net worth of $450K dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rhoyle Ivy King
- King was born in Fort Worth, Texas. He grew up in Houston in a house with several Black women relatives, who influenced his gender expression.
- Ivy’s mother is a nurse who studied at Prairie View A&M University, a historically Black college and university.
- At age 9, King’s family moved to Kansas City, Missouri, where he participated in a Shakespeare camp that inspired him to pursue acting.
- King studied musical theater at the American Musical and Dramatic Academy in New York City, where he was often rejected due to his race and androgyny.
- In 2019, King played Angel Dumott Schunard in RENT at the Redhouse Art Center. King was cast in the ensemble for a national tour of FAME: The Musical!.
- His favorite singer is Katy Perry.
- In 2019, King was hired as a day player on Pose, a show about a Black queer community, which inspired King to keep pursuing art as a Black androgynous person.
- In 2022, Ryan Murphy hired King for Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. In 2022, King impressed Nkechi Okoro Carroll with his All American: Homecoming audition.
- This inspired her to expand his role from a minor character into a main character. TVLine named King’s character on the show as the first of “10 LGBTQ+ Characters Who Proudly Made Waves on TV in 2022” and GLAAD dubbed the show, “Must-See LGBTQ TV”.
- Rhoyle also made several uncredited appearances on The Sex Lives of College Girls. He made an uncredited appearance on Party of Five.