Raven-Symone is an American actress, singer, songwriter and producer. She began her career as a child actress, appearing as Olivia Kendall on The Cosby Show and Nicole Lee on Hangin with Mr. Cooper. She starred as Raven Baxter on the Disney Channel television series That’s So Raven, for which she was nominated for numerous accolades. Pearman’s film credits include Dr. Dolittle, Dr. Dolittle 2, College Road Trip and successful television films, including Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century, The Cheetah Girls, its sequel Cheetah Girls 2, For One Night and Revenge of the Bridesmaids. In 2017, Pearman has reprised her role as Raven Baxter on Raven’s Home, for which she was nominated for the Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Performer in Children’s Programming.
Raven-Symoné Christina Pearman
Raven, Rave, Rae
Actress, Singer, Songwriter, Television Producer
R&B, Pop, Hip Hop, Dance, Soul
MCA, Crash, RayBlaize, Hollywood Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Raven-Symone was born on the 10th of December 1985, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States.
She’s currently 34 years old.
She has African-American ancestry.
Raven-Symone went to Park School in Ossining, New York. Later she attended Alpharetta’s Webb Bridge Middle School. In June 2004, she graduated from North Springs High School in Atlanta.
- Father – Christopher B. Pearman
- Mother – Lydia (née Gaulden)
- Siblings – Blaize Pearman (Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Raven-Symone has dated –
- Jonathan ‘Lil J’ McDaniel (2003-2007) – Jonathan and Raven-Symone were romantically linked to each other from October 2003 to November 2007. They met on the set of That’s So Raven for the first time. They had dated ON-screen as well.
- Jussie Smollett (2007-2011) – From December 2007 to July 2011, Raven dated Brazilian actor, Jussie Smollett. During this time, it was also rumored that she was pregnant with his baby, but later Raven’s rep denied such rumors.
- AzMarie Livingston (2011-Present) – After breaking-up with Jussie, Raven then started dating American model, AzMarie Livingston in December 2011. Since that time, the duo is living together.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 38-28-37
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 37 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Raven starred as Raven Baxter on the Disney Channel television series That’s So Raven (2003–2007), for which she was nominated for numerous accolades.
Raven released her debut album Here’s to New Dreams on June 22, 1993, via MCA Records. The album didn’t chart on the US Billboard 200 and total 75,000 copies of the album were sold. The album is about 40 minutes long, consisting of 10 singles.
In 1990, She appeared comedy movie The Muppets at Walt Disney World for her role as a Little Girl.
Raven-Symoné appeared in 64 episodes in NBC’s comedy show The Cosby Show for her role as Olivia Kendall from 1989 to 1992.
Raven has appeared in commercials for Cool Whip, Fisher-Price, Jell-O and Ritz crackers. She has also modeled for print advertisements.
Her favorite things are unknown.
Raven-Symone Net worth
Raven-Symone has an estimated net worth of $55 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Raven-Symone
- Instagram – ravensymone
- Twitter – Raven-Symone
- YouTube Channel – RavenSymoneVEVO
Some Lesser Known Facts About Raven-Symone
- At the age of five, she performed on the Broadway.
- She likes to listen to wide variety of music such as 50 Cent, Avril Lavigne, Björk and many more.
- In 1992, Pearman began her singing career at the age of seven, when she signed with MCA Records.
- She has appeared in the movie of The Cheetah Girls (American girl group) and has sung songs for the same.
- Raven plans to join the culinary school.
- Raven-Symoné enjoys playing scrabble.
- In 1996, Pearman and her father founded RayBlaze Records, in which she signed a distribution deal with Crash Records for her second album Undeniable, which was released in May 1999.
- In 1998, she won her first major role in theatrical movie, she was cast in the Eddie Murphy comedy Dr. Dolittle, as Charisse Dolittle, the oldest daughter of Murphy’s character.
- In 1999, she also appeared in Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century as Nebula, her first production under Disney.
- In 2001, she reprised the role of Charisse Dolittle in the sequel Eddie Murphy comedy Dr. Dolittle 2. Dr. Dolittle 2 earned $176.1 million worldwide during its theatrical run.
- In 2002, Pearman was given the voice role of Monique on Kim Possible as the best friend of Kim Possible.
- In 2003, she recorded the classic Stevie Wonder song “Superstition” as the main theme for the film The Haunted Mansion. She signed a deal with Hollywood Records, a Disney-owned label.
- In 2003, she starred as lead singer Galleria Garibaldi in The Cheetah Girls, a Disney Channel Original Movie about four city girls who dream of becoming superstars.
- In 2005, she was ranked at #84 in VH1’s The Greatest: 100 Greatest Kid Stars.
- In 2005, she became the youngest person ever to sign a deal with MCA Records.
- In 2010, Pearman starred with Joanna Garcia in an ABC Family, made-for-TV film, Revenge of the Bridesmaids.
- In 2011, Pearman starred in her first television series in four years as the main character of ABC Family’s multi-camera comedy pilot State of Georgia.
- In 2012, VH1 ranked her at number nine on their 100 Greatest Kid Stars Of All Time list.
- In 2013, she filmed a cameo in See Dad Run alongside former Hanging With Mr. Cooper co-star Mark Curry.
- In August 2013, she expressed her joy after listening to the news of gay-marriage getting legalized.
- In February 2015, the first of her appearances was revealed to be a guest appearance on the new Fox series Empire.
- In June 2015, she starred in the independent movie A Girl Like Grace, alongside Meagan Good, Garcelle Beauvais and Romeo Miller.
- In 2016, during one of the show’s panel discussions, Pearman referred to herself as a lesbian.
- In May 2016, she released two new tracks via online streaming, Sarafina and Cruise Control.
- In November 6, 2019, she was revealed to be the Black Widow on season two of The Masked Singer, finishing in tenth place.