Meagan Good is an American actress. Beginning her career as a child actor, she has appeared in numerous television shows, films and music videos as both a child and adult. In 2011, she featured in an ensemble cast of the successful film version of Think Like a Man. She played Joanna Locasto, the lead character on the NBC drama series Deception. Meagan starred in the comedy Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues as well as starring in the horror films Venom, One Missed Call, Saw V, The Unborn and DC Comics’ Shazam!.
Meagan Monique Good
Mz Good, Fallon Mack
Birthday / Date of Birth
Meagan Good was born on the 8th of August 1981, in Panorama City, Los Angeles, California, United States.
She’s currently 38 years old.
She has African-American ancestry.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Leondis “Leon” Good (LAPD Police Officer)
- Mother – Tyra Wardlow-Doyle
- Siblings – She has three siblings – 1 brother and 2 sisters.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meagan Good has dated –
- Hosea Chanchez (1995-1998) – The two actors were romantically linked to each other from April 1995 to June 1998.
- Lil’ Wayne (1998-2001) – Meagan met her first love, rapper Lil Wayne in March 1998, when the two were doing a show in Los Angeles. They dated ON and OFF for three years until March 2001.
- Tyrese Gibson (1998-2006) – In 1998, Good started dating the American actor, singer and author, Tyrese Gibson. The couple broke up in April 2006 after dating ON and OFF for a couple of years.
- 50 Cent (2001-2004) – Meagan dated rapper 50 Cent for three years from April 2001 to March 2004.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt (2004) – Good dated actor Joseph from April 2004 to October 2004.
- Alex Thomas (2005) – In 2005, Meagan dated comedian Alex Thomas. They were romantically linked to each other from June to December 2005.
- Jamie Foxx (2006) – From January to April 2006, she dated actor Jamie Foxx, who is about 14 years older than her.
- Soulja Boy (2008-2009) – Rapper Soulja Boy dated Meagan from November 2008 to January 2009. There is a 9 years of age difference between the two (Soulja Boy being younger than Good).
- DeVon Franklin (2011-2021) – Meagan started dating Columbia Pictures executive and a Seventh-day Adventist preacher, DeVon Franklin in 2011 and engaged him in April 2012. Soon after on June 16, 2012, they married each other in Malibu, California. In December 2021, it was announced Good and Franklin were divorcing after 9 years of marriage. Their divorce was finalized in June 2022.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-36
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Good featured in an ensemble cast of the successful film version of Think Like a Man (2011). She played Joanna Locasto, the lead character on the NBC drama series Deception.
In 1995, Meagan appeared stoner buddy comedy film Friday for her minor role as kid #2.
In 1991, Good played the role of a young girl in ABC’s Gabriel’s Fire in an episode titled Birds Gotta Fly.
She appeared in TV commercial about Wingspan.com (2000), G-Unit clothing line, Old Spice, LOV Magazine Promo and many others.
Meagan Good Net worth
Meagan Good has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Meagan Good
- Instagram – meagangood
- Twitter – Meagan Good
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meagan Good
- Meagan began her acting career around the age of four. In the early stages of her career, she worked as an extra on television shows such as, Doogie Howser, M.D. and Amen.
- At the age of 13, she was cast in her first feature film, the 1995 hit Friday. While Meagan Good worked as a teenager, her mother served as her manager.
- In 1998, she was nominated for NAACP Image Awards and Young Star Awards in recognition of her outstanding performance in the movie Eve’s Bayou (1997).
- In 2003, she landed roles in several movies such as the action-drama Biker Boyz and the romantic-comedy Deliver Us from Eva.
- In 2004, Good worked in the action flick D.E.B.S., alongside Jordana Brewster, Sara Foster and Jill Ritchie. Subsequently, she also featured in minor roles in the comedy film The Cookout and the teen dance movie You Got Served.
- In 2005, Meagan Good starred in the horror film Venom and the comedy-drama Roll Bounce.
- In 2006, she portrayed the character of Coco in the urban action-drama Waist Deep. She received much praise and several award nominations for her performance in the film.
- In 2006, she received nominations for the Black Movie Awards and Teen Choice Awards for her role in the drama-action film Waist Deep.
- In 2007, Good landed a role in the dance movie Stomp the Yard. The following year, she was seen in several movies such as the horror films One Missed Call and Saw V and the comedy The Love Guru.
- In 2009, she starred alongside Gary Oldman and Odette Yustman in the horror flick The Unborn.
- In 2011, Good appeared in a number of films including the romantic comedy 35 & Ticking and Jumping the Broom.
- In 2012, she had a recurring role in seven episodes of the comedy-drama television series Californication.
- In 2013, Meagan Good starred in Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, a sequel to the 2004 comedy Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.