Rai Mohan was an Indian actor and jatra director, who mainly appeared in Bengali and Odia films. He is well known for his negative roles. He has acted in over 90 Odia movies, more than 15 Bengali movies and 40 Odia plays in theatre. He achieved much appreciation, awards in his college time. Raimohan began his career as a theatre director and afterwards turned towards acting.
Raimohan, Kunal Parida, Parida
Actor, Jatra Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rai Mohan was born on 10th of July, 1963, in Keonjhar, Odisha.
Date of Death
Rai died on 24th of the June 2022, at the age of 58 by suicide. Parida was found hanging at his Bhubaneswar residence in the morning.
He had Indian ancestry.
Mohan completed his college from Karanjia college and then entered into Utal Sangita Mahavidyalay, Bhubaneswar.
- Father – Tiloknath Parida
- Mother – Tilottoma Parida
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rai Mohan had dated –
- Ranjita Parida – Mohan had married to Ranjita Parida. They have two daughters named Shefali & Udita.
- In feet – 5 feet 6 inch
- In centimeters – 168 cm
- In Meters – 1.68 m
- In Kilograms – 64 Kg
- In pounds – 141 Ibs
Rai was famous as a Film Actor and Jatra Artist and Director who excelled in portraying negative roles. Raimohan has acted in more than 100 Odia and Bengali films and his notable works include Singha Bahini, Suna Bhauja and Mental.
In 1986, Mohan made his film debut in Odia: Paka Kambal Pot Chhata, and as a Director (Jatra): Bhanga Aaina (1991).
Rai Mohan net worth
Rai Mohan had an estimated net worth of $250K dollars before her death.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rai Mohan
- Rai was born on 10th of the July,1963, in Keonjhar, Odisha and died on 24th of the June 2022, at the age of 58 by suicide. Parida was found hanging at his Bhubaneswar residence in the morning.
- He achieved much appreciation, awards in his college time. Raimohan began his career as a theatre director and afterwards turned towards acting.
- In 1987, he was seen in the movie Sagar, playing a negative character.
- He has done a positive character in the movie SataMichha.
- He has acted in over 90 Odia movies, more than 15 Bengali movies and 40 Odia plays in theatre.
- During his career, Mr. Parida got several awards and accreditation from media and Oriya cine public at large.
- Bijay Sir taught Rai Mohan at Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya till 1990.
- In 1991, Mohan played villain against Bijay Sir in a film that gave Rai Mohan name and fame in Odisha.