MBA Chai Wala is an Indian entrepreneur and YouTuber, who started his own tea selling company in Gujarat. Initially, he named it, Prafull Billore, but later changed it to MBA Chai Wala, as people were finding that difficult to pronounce. His failure in clearing the CAT entrance exam and immense love for tea aroused this dream of selling tea in every part of India. He gained fame on the back of his unique business concepts like, Mehfil-e-kavita, Free chai for singles, Youth entrepreneurship sessions, and many others. Prafull has received both gold and silver YouTube Plaques.
MBA Chai Wala
Birthday / Date of Birth
MBA Chai Wala was born on the 14th of January 1996, in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
He’s currently 27 years old.
He has Indian ancestry.
Prafull is graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) (2016), Indore. He began training for both CAT (Common Admission Test) and in 2016, GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) but failed the CAT exam twice, despite his best efforts.
- Father – Pandit Sohan Billore (businessman, farmer, and vice president of Akhil Bharatiya Naramdiya Brahmin Sangathan)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Vivek Billore (Younge Brother) (co-founder of MBA Chai Wala)
Girlfriend / Spouse
MBA Chai Wala has dated –
- Shreya Billore (2020-Present) – On 12 December 2020, Prafull got married to Shreya, a lawyer. Shreya serves as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at MBA Chai Wala company. The couple has a son named Miransh Billore.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 60 kg
- In Pounds – 132 lbs
He wears a size 11 (US) shoe.
Chai Wala became known as a young Indian entrepreneur and social media personality. He has established his own tea distribution business named MBA Chaiwala. He claims that his ultimate goal is to sell tea throughout India.
His desire to sell tea throughout India was sparked by his intense love of tea and his failure to pass the CAT admission exam. Praful’s innovative business ideas, such as Mehfil-e-Kavita, Free Tea for Singles, Youth Entrepreneurship Sessions, and many others helped him become popular.
MBA Chai Wala Net worth
MBA Chai Wala has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – MBA Chai Wala
- Instagram – mbachaiwalaind
- Twitter – MBA Chai Wala
- YouTube Channel – MBA Chai Wala
Some Lesser Known Facts About MBA Chai Wala
- MBA Chai Wala belongs to a Hindu middle-class farmer’s family belonging to the Brahmin community in Dhar, Madhya Pradesh.
- Chai Wala’s journey to becoming the mastermind behind the highly successful MBA Chai Wala franchise was far from easy.
- Prafull was disappointed by his CAT exam results at the age of 20 and his studies for his bachelor’s degree were genuinely challenging. His desire to run his own business was only strengthened by this setback.
- He began working at a McDonald’s after being motivated by some well-known Americans, and after contemplating it for 50 days, he launched own tea shop. He earned 300 total sales on his first day.
- On the second day began conversing with his customer by presenting them chai with English-language.
- His plan became successful, people kept lining up to sample his tea and see his unique style of tea selling.
- Additionally, Praful established an MBA Chaiwala Academy. He claims that his large following, which he attracted as a result of his motivational journey and use of social media, was crucial in helping people recognise his brand.
- He also published his own book titled, All You Need is JOSH.
- He has even run political campaigns with the governments of Delhi and Bihar and sponsored fundraisers for cancer patients, the poor, and monies for Kerala disaster relief.
- As of 2022, Prafull has been spoken at platforms like IIMs, IITs, Josh Talks, TEDxKIET (jointly with Nitin Gadkari), TEDxMDIGurgaon, Lovely Professional University, etc.
- In 2023, Chai Wala received the Pride of India Award at GSA India @ 75 Expo Washington, D. C. Sequel at Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., United States.