Rachel Lindsay is an American attorney and television personality. She is best known for her role as a contestant on the twenty-first season of ABC’s The Bachelor and as the lead of its spinoff, The Bachelorette, in its thirteenth season. She was the first African-American Bachelorette in the franchise. In July 2018, Lindsay was a guest host on ESPN’s First Take. Later that year, she started hosting Football Frenzy, a new ESPN radio show, alongside former Dallas Cowboys Linebacker Bobby Carpenter.
Rachel Lynn Lindsay
Attorney, Television Personality
Birthday / Date of Birth
Rachel Lindsay was born on the 21st of April 1985, in Dallas, Texas, United States.
She is currently 34 years old.
Lindsay obtained her Bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at Austin where she studied kinesiology and sports management and later got enrolled at the Marquette University in Milwaukee and graduated with a law degree in 2011.
- Father – Sam A. Lindsay (United States District Judge)
- Mother – Kathy Lindsay
- Siblings – Constance Lindsay (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rachel Lindsay has dated –
- Bryan Abasolo (2017-Present) – While appearing in the 13th season of the reality TV show, The Bachelorette, Lindsay started going out with Bryan Abasolo, the Miami based chiropractor. In November, it was reported that they had started living together by the end of the month, they had got engaged. She and Abasolo married on August 24, 2019 in Cancun, Mexico.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 164 cm
- In meters – 1.64 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
Dark Brown (Natural)
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She wears a size 5.5 (US) shoe.
She is best known for her role as a contestant on the twenty-first season of ABC’s The Bachelor and as the lead of its spinoff, The Bachelorette, in its thirteenth season.
Rachel Lindsay hasn’t appeared in a theatrical film yet.
In 2017, Rachel Lindsay made her first TV show appearance as a contestant on the 21st season of ABC’s The Bachelor.
Rachel Lindsay hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Rachel Lindsay Favorites
- Favorite NFL Team – Dallas Cowboys
- Favorite Destination – Paris
- Favorite Colors – White, Pink, Black
- Favorite Pets – Dog
Rachel Lindsay Net worth
Rachel Lindsay has an estimated net worth of $0.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rachel Lindsay
- She was the first African American woman to be made the bachelorette in the history of the show.
- She is fond of body art and has got a bible verse tattooed on her left waist. She has also got Reciprocity inked on her right ribcage.
- Lindsay was a contestant on Nick Viall’s season of The Bachelor. She received the first impression rose on night one. She placed third overall, losing to runner-up Raven Gates and winner Vanessa Grimaldi.
- Lindsay appeared in one episode of The Bachelor Winter Games where she judged a kissing contest along with JoJo Fletcher and Arie Luyendyk.
- In July 2018, Lindsay was a guest host on ESPN’s First Take. Later that year, she started hosting Football Frenzy, a new ESPN radio show, alongside former Dallas Cowboys Linebacker Bobby Carpenter.
- In September 10, 2019, Lindsay will co-star on MTV’s new television series, Ghosted: Love Gone Missing, alongside artist and actor Travis Mills. In this series, Mills and Lindsay will assist people in confronting former friends or partners after being ghosted.